So I decided to paint my car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
    Really? You fucking white people baffle me.

Comment

I think its the type of "original" that deserves credit. It was well thought-out and truly different and forward thinking. Something not done to look cool and follow the trend. I actually (in my tagging days) never knew why some people if they really liked the art, didnt get that on their cars as something totally new and undone and groundbreaking. But I was too chicken shit to suggest it to anyone. And I was way too anal about my cars paint to consider doing it.

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
      1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
      1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

BBBBBBBG 1q

Comment

meet you are sowo....cool looking car...deff to each his own
          "no, i didnt slap u...that was my hand giving ur face a high five"

Comment

I like neither side. It will draw undue attention from local policia so no thanks.
            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

i lime the front right fender's blue part, and both quarter panels....the white/ yellow/ blue balls colors go surprisingly well, and the right side BMW retina thing that's cool....

you shoulda just painted over the wheels and tires too..why not ?.
              and i don't know what that big red thing is in the back, but it looks defined.

i always wanted to weld nails protruding out of the edges of my doors, so if anyone parked too close to my car, i could poke holes in theres.... maybe do that too..you could hide them in the paint.

hate all four doors paint...wondering if someones going to black it out and tag over yours

its better than rust...

and considering where that car parks, better.

were you sure to park close to some really nice cars while you painted it ? so they too can get some fresh over-spray coats ?
              Last edited by idanity; 07-08-2011, 09:39 AM.
              3 pedal club
              200,k+ club
              cabrio club
              port-matched- polished- purring www.BMWpark.org

</div>

linux since 1999

Comment

Originally posted by idanity View Post
                hate all four doors paint...wondering if someones going to black it out and tag over yours
                This! I always wanted to do a little tag on a car and leave it out to see if other would add to it. Some people around my area are pretty good, but you'd probably just get your windows smashed in and have homeless men have an orgy in your car.
                West German BMWs, they just don't make the same as they did before the wall fell.
                ^Case in point: Auto-Repair Technology. Everytime my car isn't starting or acting up I let it sit, sometimes for an hour, sometimes for days. But it eventually fixes itself.

Comment

@ the guys thinking E30's are something special and should be kept classy!

Not really digging the actual paintwork, but the style is there and solid. Anxious to see where it goes!:up:

Comment

at least it is lowered
                    GRIPPY'S*GARAGE

Comment

Working...
                    X