Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early Model 323i in Showroom Condition. (New Pics Page 5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turf1600
    replied
    It needs cosmo coil overs, a volvo lip, ford side skirts, a roof rack, knock off bbs' on nankangs and lots of stickers.

Leave a comment:

• CHIF8008
    replied
    beautiful car and pictures. well done

Leave a comment:

• JdmEuroNorth
    replied
    Can I make sex?

Leave a comment:

• penneroyal
    replied
    amazing find. keep it in the garage!

Leave a comment:

• evil-diesel
    replied
    Originally posted by Den_k321 View Post
    didnt read the whole post, maybe someone already asked, but where are your rear speakers?
    it's funny you ask, because i asked myself the same thing not too long ago. The very first E30's (also called Pre-Pre-Facelift here in Germany) have the speakers under the rear deck carpet... i know it sounds weird...

Leave a comment:

• junaid
    replied
    absolutely beautiful

Leave a comment:

• brutus87
    replied
    Sweeeeet!

Leave a comment:

• Den_k321
    replied
    didnt read the whole post, maybe someone already asked, but where are your rear speakers?

Leave a comment:

• SimplyDope
    replied
    Sweet jeebus!

Leave a comment:

• bmw2002tiiagave
    replied
    clean as balls!

Leave a comment:

• Motorsports
    replied
    Sick looking hatch. I heard a rumor that BMW was going to bring the new hatch over to the states, but its just a rumor.

Leave a comment:

• evil-diesel
    replied
    just to clarify, the whole "i want to turn the car into a Alpina replica" was a spur of the moment thing. I have since decided to keep the car completely stock and original. The number one objective is to keep everything in perfect condition. For example, the car will need a new clutch soon.

as for the 1series hatch: These cars are not available in the U.S. I actually like the shape of the 3-door hatch a lot more than the coupe....

Leave a comment:

• freeride53
    replied
    I saw one of these hatches last month here in San Diego, CA. Looked kewl.
    Your brand new E30 is mesmerizing.

Leave a comment:

• straight6pwr
    replied
    omg so awesome!

if you are going to change it, it will probably lose value if you make it into an alpina clone. i would suggest simply buying an original sport suspension setup to match your alpina wheels and call it done!

Leave a comment:

• russhixmo
    replied
    A true reminder that these cars have come a long way from there origin. Beautiful car, best of luck with her.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X