SoCale30Lifestyle's CarBeQue Picture Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • accident
    replied
    That was different. How could I turn down doing a rail off of an albino wang?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by accident
    That waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles is smoking other chorizo? I'll fucking kill him.
    hey, its just the truth. Enough with the double standards. You weren't complaining when you were bumping that line off of white lightning

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    That waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles is smoking other chorizo? I'll fucking kill him.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by accident
    But it was supposed to be a secret. I didn't want Edwin to think I was stepping out on him.
    you and Edwin have an open relationship. I thought that was well noted

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    But it was supposed to be a secret. I didn't want Edwin to think I was stepping out on him.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by accident
    YOU SWORE YOU WOULDN'T TELLlol

    WE BONDED
    You snorted white lightning off of the ORIGINAL White Lightning.

    you should be honored.


    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • AC Nico
    replied
    Originally posted by mr 325
    we really should have used somebody with a darker colored penis. It was hard to see it on mine.
    lmao :d

    Leave a comment:


  • greanthumb
    replied











    :nice:

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    We really should have used somebody with a darker colored penis. It was hard to see it on mine.
    YOU SWORE YOU WOULDN'T TELLlol

    WE BONDED

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    We really should have used somebody with a darker colored penis. It was hard to see it on mine.
    LOFUCKINGL

    #megazing

    Leave a comment:


  • greanthumb
    replied
    lol. matt.


    greg. u carazzy.



    chris. the goat is getting therepy.

    Leave a comment:


  • giantkeeper
    replied
    Originally posted by accident
    i still cant believe i did that fat line of blow. i'll never tell what i did it off of, though.
    That goat will never be the same!

    Leave a comment:


  • DatUtahGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    We really should have used somebody with a darker colored penis. It was hard to see it on mine.
    aaaaaaannnnnnd............................. zinga.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Originally posted by accident
    i still cant believe i did that fat line of blow. i'll never tell what i did it off of, though.
    We really should have used somebody with a darker colored penis. It was hard to see it on mine.

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    i still cant believe i did that fat line of blow. i'll never tell what i did it off of, though.

    Leave a comment:

Working...