• Tree18is
    replied
    fuckn nice

Leave a comment:

• m3clutch
    replied
    agreed!!

Originally posted by dillsnick View Post
    Man, great job on getting the air intake and radiator to live together like that. I REALLY love this swap (and I'm kinda one of those douche purist). This car is truly amazing.

Plus, I love how it hurts peoples feelings. Great job!!!

Leave a comment:

• Huff
    replied
    Man, great job on getting the air intake and radiator to live together like that. I REALLY love this swap (and I'm kinda one of those douche purist). This car is truly amazing.

Plus, I love how it hurts peoples feelings. Great job!!!

Leave a comment:

• OldDrunkenSailor
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R View Post
    Side note: I keep coming back here to see that LS3 in that bay...dear lord DROOLLLLL
    Just wait until it gets back from the shop next, we found some places to nip/tuck a little better

Leave a comment:

• F34R
    replied
    Dear lord...I hope I NEVER finish my build =) I would get bored and most likely be an ass about pointless shit on r3v ;)

Side note: I keep coming back here to see that LS3 in that bay...dear lord DROOLLLLL

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Ive gotten a ride in this car and honestly its fuckin awesome. It does need more things, but as its been mentioned, what E30 is ever really done.

I like it and I wish I had one

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
    Your right. Sorry for being a dick. It is member spotlight not car spotlight. And to make it even worst the car isn't even finished. I'm not a hater. I think any swapped e30 is cool, especially one powered by an LSx. And his is Super Duper awesome, but couldn't have given him member spotlight, just because we've never seen an LS3 e30. Honestly compare this tread to N2MYE30's member spotlight thread. Just my .02 cents.
    And what E30 IS ever finished?

Like I said, we're not fucking comparing e-dicks here. If you don't like it, deal with it and wait until next month. ENOUGH of this shit.

Leave a comment:

• Jafxod
    replied
    Looks aren't my thing but...

HOLY FUCK I can not even imagine what a ride in that thing feels like. V8's ftw

Ill have a v8 in an e30 one day and even if its carb'd and only makes 250hp and weighs twice as much as an m20 i cant wait.

Leave a comment:

• CrusherCurtis
    replied
    Originally posted by VinniE30 View Post
    Not to be rude but seriously how do guys decide these things? Why is this guy a member spotlight? This year has had a lot of great COTM's but to finish it off with this is not right. He's not even been on here a year, and has 70 posts. He made a post in members rides with some pictures of the build but didin't even have a build/project thread. I'm not even gonna comment on the swap because it's very controversial but this is not member spotlight/COTM worthy and i'm not even saying that because of the american engine swap.
    How has simon not gotten COTM yet after his meticulous restoration with the most detailed and epic project thread i've ever seen.
    Your right. Sorry for being a dick. It is member spotlight not car spotlight. And to make it even worst the car isn't even finished. I'm not a hater. I think any swapped e30 is cool, especially one powered by an LSx. And his is Super Duper awesome, but couldn't have given him member spotlight, just because we've never seen an LS3 e30. Honestly compare this tread to N2MYE30's member spotlight thread. Just my .02 cents.

Leave a comment:

• Myster-E
    replied
    Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
    To quote the great Dennis Rodman, it 's "bad as (it) wants to be." It's really tame if I'm in a parking lot and getting groceries, it idles silently at 45mph, and you can hear it, though it's not at all loud at 80mph (1000rpm). However, if you wear your lead boots it'll throw some smoke whenever you want it to.
    Hell Yeah!

Leave a comment:

• cmybimmer
    replied
    Thats badass man!! I would prefer to see some wheels with lip on there.. Not feelin the OZ's that much.. Otherwise keep it up!

Leave a comment:

• OldDrunkenSailor
    replied
    Originally posted by Myster-e View Post
    Awesome car man! That thing must do a gnarly burnout.
    To quote the great Dennis Rodman, it 's "bad as (it) wants to be." It's really tame if I'm in a parking lot and getting groceries, it idles silently at 45mph, and you can hear it, though it's not at all loud at 80mph (1000rpm). However, if you wear your lead boots it'll throw some smoke whenever you want it to.

Leave a comment:

• WUGcatsvt
    replied
    WOW. The coolest E30 I have seen.

Leave a comment:

• Myster-E
    replied
    Originally posted by vinnie30 View Post
    not to be rude but seriously how do guys decide these things? Why is this guy a member spotlight? This year has had a lot of great cotm's but to finish it off with this is not right. He's not even been on here a year, and has 70 posts. He made a post in members rides with some pictures of the build but didin't even have a build/project thread. I'm not even gonna comment on the swap because it's very controversial but this is not member spotlight/cotm worthy and i'm not even saying that because of the american engine swap.
    How has simon not gotten cotm yet after his meticulous restoration with the most detailed and epic project thread i've ever seen.
    gggaaaaayyyyy!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X