Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY E30 VERT the good the bad and the VLAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bmwsone01
    replied
    Originally posted by M3TROY View Post
    ive been to both shops and know the MECs so i can tell right away.
    "mecs", by this you mean Mexicans or Latinos? Lol

only on page 6...still reading and drinking a 6 pack....

Leave a comment:

• M3TROY
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe G View Post
    drunk and stopped reading at page 7....But knowing the background of both Vlads work/cars and AMS work/cars (if that is in fact who did work post-vlad) I can say that if OP needed AMS to finish the job, then he went to a top notch shop. Although i have no experience with Vlad personally, therefor no reason to bash him, I can say that AMS is a top notch shop. Granted it is not the prettiest, cleanest, of fanciest; all of the guys there know their shit and are as honest, straightforward, and talented as anyone. I took my RS6'd B5 S4 to AMS on a random day with no appointment, or prior contact with them when it was not getting full boost. Diego (AMS head Hancho) took it around the block, found the issue, and replaced a fuel pressure vaccuum hose. Not only did he get my car back to its full potential, but he refused payment. I had to force a $20 bill down his throat.

That being said, as far as i know AMS may be a 'dirty shop', but those guys are honest enthusiasts who just love cars and see profit as a secondary attraction to their obsession.

Vlad, I've always been a fan and have no personal reason to second guess your work.

I hope this gets resolved. Best of luck OP/Vlad.

i could not agree more with what you said about AMS and its owner Deigo (and as you all know by now im a pickEEEEE BITCH!!
    they will be doing my next project no question.

Leave a comment:

• Joe G
    replied
    drunk and stopped reading at page 7....But knowing the background of both Vlads work/cars and AMS work/cars (if that is in fact who did work post-vlad) I can say that if OP needed AMS to finish the job, then he went to a top notch shop. Although i have no experience with Vlad personally, therefor no reason to bash him, I can say that AMS is a top notch shop. Granted it is not the prettiest, cleanest, of fanciest; all of the guys there know their shit and are as honest, straightforward, and talented as anyone. I took my RS6'd B5 S4 to AMS on a random day with no appointment, or prior contact with them when it was not getting full boost. Diego (AMS head Hancho) took it around the block, found the issue, and replaced a fuel pressure vaccuum hose. Not only did he get my car back to its full potential, but he refused payment. I had to force a $20 bill down his throat.

That being said, as far as i know AMS may be a 'dirty shop', but those guys are honest enthusiasts who just love cars and see profit as a secondary attraction to their obsession.

Vlad, I've always been a fan and have no personal reason to second guess your work.

I hope this gets resolved. Best of luck OP/Vlad.

Leave a comment:

• Edev
    replied
    zzzzzzzzzzz
    Last edited by Edev; 12-15-2011, 08:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• M3TROY
    replied
    looks like im not the only one http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=231135

i wish i would have spoken up about vlad alot sooner, i could have saved this poor guy 6000.00

Leave a comment:

• 325ix
    replied
    Why are we all making personal attacks on each other even though we don't actually have any business with the matter at hand or not.

Oh wait...
    We are on R3V...

Leave a comment:

• M-technik-3
    replied
    Originally posted by lolcantturn View Post
    How close is this to being the best thread of 2011 so far? On a scale of 1-10?

how about someone post boobs?

or perhaps a link to YAN-3's thread for good old instigation sake?
    meh
    This would be a zero on my scale. I rather see I'm a happy camper thread than disgruntled threads.

Leave a comment:

• RagtopE30
    replied
    Srsly! It's sad that businesses and consumers within our community have to go to these lengths to feel justified! This kind of bickering, even though it is entertaining, does nothing to enhance the image of either party.

Leave a comment:

• RagtopE30
    replied
    "Riveting" says the New York Times! "Nail Biting!" says People Magazine!
    "Best Thread of the 4th Quarter '11" says r3vLimited community!

Leave a comment:

• DTM190
    replied
    Yan-3s version > this version.

Leave a comment:

• freeride53
    replied

Leave a comment:

• lolcantturn
    replied
    How close is this to being the best thread of 2011 so far? On a scale of 1-10?

how about someone post boobs?

or perhaps a link to YAN-3's thread for good old instigation sake?
    meh

Leave a comment:

• trackjunkie21
    replied
    Originally posted by akorcovelos View Post
    I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT

Leave a comment:

• B marques
    replied
    Originally posted by VinniE30 View Post
    If this thread gets locked then that's proof we're being sensored and can't express our options and give feedback.

This is a public forum, where we should be able to give any feedback we wish regardless of weither that feedback is good or bad and say whatever we want (as long as it isin't against the forum rules, which this isn't) This should maybe be moved to the feedback forum at the discretion of the mods but that's it, and it should be left open and unlocked.

Weither the OP is right or wrong should only be for us to decide for ourselves based on what the OP and vlad have to say and their evidence.

The only people that should wish for this thread to be locked or deleted are business owners that don't want people to give them or other fellow business owners bad feedback. Criticism and competition is always good for the customers.

What's the point of having a forum to discuss things if we can only say nice things?

And to those saying it should only be discussed between OP and vlad in private... why? ... I certainly would like to know about things like this, why wouldn't you? I'll form my own opinion on who's right just like anyone else should.
    :up:

Leave a comment:

• akorcovelos
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X