Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quikveedb2
    replied
    Love it, zinno ftw! Your paint makes me want to restore the paint on my car.

Leave a comment:

• mbonanni
    replied
    Early model DB's + late valence is so nice.

Car looks great.

Leave a comment:

• kingston
    replied
    Well, Matt has his `86 325e at work, and a co-worker backed into his car, somehow damaging BOTH rear quarters, and the rear of the car in the middle as well! Thankfully his insurance company (with a little help from Levent at Guten Parts) agreed that the car was worth more than the cost of the repairs. Matt dropped it off at the repair shop with some additional instructions beyond just repairing the damage. He brought it by my house a few nights ago, and I was blown away by how good it looks now, and I snapped a few quick pics.

Congrats Matt!! I was gutted for you when I heard the news, but she came out soooo nicely!

Leave a comment:

• dougie30
    replied
    nice RA's MOAR LOW

Leave a comment:

• kingston
    replied
    Matt, I hadn't seen the latest pics that you posted on here. Man your car looks great!! We need to hang out some more, too, man!

Leave a comment:

• MadSci
    replied
    Very clean car man!

Leave a comment:

• 1vster
    replied
    With a lot of help from fellow board member Kingston, I put on some bilstein sports and H&R sport springs to go with 17" bbs cv wheels.....I really like how it handles and the new fresher look.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ak-
    replied
    So clean. I'd love a SUPER clean early model.

Leave a comment:

• 1vster
    replied
    Originally posted by kingston View Post
    Aww! Thanks man!

Matt's actually had the car for a couple of years, but just recently started really haunting the forums, and has now gotten hit by the Modding Bug.
    G-d help him if he meets Levent at GFest! It'll be all over!
    Sounds like a expensive venture!

Thanks for the comments guys!

Leave a comment:

• kingston
    replied
    great looking car. good friend in kingston too. you gona make the run east for gfest with him?
    Aww! Thanks man!

Matt's actually had the car for a couple of years, but just recently started really haunting the forums, and has now gotten hit by the Modding Bug. G-d help him if he meets Levent at GFest! It'll be all over!

Leave a comment:

• TimKninja
    replied
    Wow friggin clean!!! Exactly the car i wanted to find!!!

Change dat timing belt if you didnt allready

Leave a comment:

• long tall eta
    replied
    i know you will/are tempted to mod your susspension (more low) just a heads up that extreemly clean and stock e30's are becoming harder and harder to come by and to a collector stock is much more prefered than moded. just my 2 cents. great looking car. good friend in kingston too. you gona make the run east for gfest with him?

Leave a comment:

• kingston
    replied
    Matt,
    It was great meeting you last week! Thanks for lending a hand (and a sledge!) on the half-shafts!

You guys wouldn't believe how clean Matt's car is...and it only has 60K miles on it!!!

See you Saturday, Matt :)

Leave a comment:

• 1vster
    replied
    Here's a few more pic's that were taken by fellow r3v member Kingston. I met Kingston last week (great guy) and I hope to meet more r3v members in the future.

I think the first thing to do is lower this thing. I am open for suggestions? If anyone is selling anything PM me. Thanks, Matt
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 1vster; 03-07-2012, 11:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• e30trooper
    replied
    looks good now get a drop.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X