Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10/10 would smash

Comment

That's the nicest looking recover I've seen! Where did you source those? Usually a stock seat recover isn't as tightly pulled as the factory items.

Those exhaust welds are great as well!
      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Tim @ Velocity Upholstery is doing the recovers and his handiwork is fantastic!

He installed new factory BMW e30 seat heating elements I found as well in the new recovers.

My 1989 e30 s52 Touring... this is Betty

My 1989 325i vert (sold)...this is Nina

My 1991 M5 (sold)... this is Veronica

Photo comparison: OEM vs aftermarket windscreen for a convertible

Comment

Oh my god I'm so mad i found this thread. lol i just bought an 89 touring and you have put WAY to many ideas/worries in my head! especially about all the rust you found! yikes.

Thats one sexy car!
          89 320i Touring/M52 Swap w 4.10 Gears/K&N intake/Catback Exhaust/KW coils/Wilwood brakes/Azev A 16x7.5F 16x9R 215/40/16 F&R

Comment

Inspecting for rust and water leaks is just something I have to do as I want to have peace of mind when proceeding with a build.

Nothing would be more demoralizing than laying down all that sound deadening, new carpeting, reinstalling the interior and then find out I have a small hole which requires tearing all that work apart to fix.

Comment

Those seats though.

Comment

Betty, she is so clean man. I wasn't into tourings because the only one I'd ever saw was ratty, but yours is nice. Made me reconsider!

Comment

thats a beautiful e30 wagon and the rim set up is perfect for it yikes goes hard!
                  sigpic

Comment

touring editions are so clean! nice pick up!

Comment

have always loved these...beautiful car and amazing attention to detail, now I need to go find myself an e30 touring

s50 | e30

Comment

damn, those seats....i need to recover my recaro trophy seats with that pattern. how much were the covers if you dont mind me asking?
                        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drutah View Post
                          Those seats though.
                          Originally posted by anabolice30 View Post
                          Betty, she is so clean man. I wasn't into tourings because the only one I'd ever saw was ratty, but yours is nice. Made me reconsider!
                          Originally posted by i_love_my_E30 View Post
                          touring editions are so clean! nice pick up!
                          Originally posted by scotte30 View Post
                          have always loved these...beautiful car and amazing attention to detail, now I need to go find myself an e30 touring
                          Thanks!

Originally posted by ckarsonkidd View Post
                          thats a beautiful e30 wagon and the rim set up is perfect for it yikes goes hard!
                          I really like the wheel setup but I am currently fantasizing about putting on a set of 16x9 Borbet B's which I think would look deadly! The only thing that makes me reconsider is the lack of tire options.

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                          damn, those seats....i need to recover my recaro trophy seats with that pattern. how much were the covers if you dont mind me asking?
                          I have a package deal since I'm doing the whole interior with Velocity Upholstery, but broken down it is approx $700/seat which included all new foam bolsters & diaphragm, materials and labour.

I suggest contacting Tim and he can give you a quote. www.velocityupholstery.com

Comment

Fall is here, the outside temperatures are dropping so I decided it is time to actually test out of the OEM seat heating elements work. In order to do that I had to install the switches!

Since I only have front power windows, I acquired a mint 4 button center console from a vert so I can operate the front windows and heated seat switches conveniently.

Installed my red Momo shift boot with matching chrome finisher for a nice clean splash of color.

Comment

The bright red shift boot...I just don't know.

Especially with the bright yellow hipster sunglasses.

Comment

Me being called a hipster! LOL!

That made my day! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X