Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Vintage 2012 pics (didnt search for the legit thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
    I am in both of these pics, in the same location in each pic. FIND ME.
    i gave up. who are you? you know Patrick McHugh right? i was the kid stumbling around with a beer in my hand with patty and skip wearing a maroon shirt that said hoarder on it and showed a pile of parts.

Originally posted by dirty30 View Post
    wow that looked like a great time, i should have gone
    Originally posted by !AjHoWzA! View Post
    Sweet! Awesome pics here. Would've loved to see these in person
    come next year! bring plenty of beer for at the hotel and get a room early at the hawthorne inn (420 high street)
    sigpic
    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

I always loved how this meet was set up

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
        i gave up. who are you? you know Patrick McHugh right? i was the kid stumbling around with a beer in my hand with patty and skip wearing a maroon shirt that said hoarder on it and showed a pile of parts.
        I'm in the white hat, middle top of each pic.

Yeah, I know Pat, and Scott McCauley. I know they were hanging out pretty much the whole time. Scott has been in almost every album I've seen from the Vintage.....several times, lol.
        1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

nice pics and beautiful cars! that delphin e30 m3 though! on borbets!
          E30 325I > SOLD
          E30 318IS > SOLD
          E39 530I > SOLD
          EP3 > SOLD
          95 M3 > SOLD
          97 M3 > DD

Comment

Red E30 with "N792 AOF" reg plate is my favourite. Style 5's set it off so nicely
            "Promoting the diminishment of automotive ground clearance since 2010"

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
              I'm in the white hat, middle top of each pic.

Yeah, I know Pat, and Scott McCauley. I know they were hanging out pretty much the whole time. Scott has been in almost every album I've seen from the Vintage.....several times, lol.
              ok, i remember you now. what did you drive down to the show?
              sigpic
              1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
              1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                ok, i remember you now. what did you drive down to the show?
                My B35'd turd. Grey e28, black hood with silver spade on the front, left corner. I didn't enter it, but after seeing some of the turds there I should have, lol.

I'll have it back next year, hopefully with the cosmetics squared away, and the terrible exhaust leak....
                1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Great show. It took us 20 qts of oil to limp my turbo home after what I think is a blown head gasket Too busy to look at it yet. The EPA followed the trail of oil back to the compound.
                  Jerry Rij was trying to get in my hotel room at 3am drunk off his ass
                  We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                  www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

No shots of the S54E28 we built? :(

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
                      Great show. It took us 20 qts of oil to limp my turbo home after what I think is a blown head gasket Too busy to look at it yet. The EPA followed the trail of oil back to the compound.
                      Jerry Rij was trying to get in my hotel room at 3am drunk off his ass
                      yeah, i heard you were giving out free rim jobs with every order and my room ran outta toilet paper. i still need to email you about that clip. (after i throw my car on the lift to make sure i'm not just a huge dumbass)

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
                      im assuming it was to the left of that rode everyone drove in on? never made it that far. i basically walked to the beer tent, a little past, and then back to my car.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
                        I decided that I was going to just enjoy this show without a taking a bunch of pix. But don't fret Mystical, it did not unnoticed. I even told one of my buds, one of my favs at the show. :up:

COTM

Comment

Working...
                        X