That shit is cuhleen

Leave a comment:

• XW70
    replied
    really starting to love this colour

Leave a comment:

• kevvve
    replied
    Hell of a find there dude. Love that color!

Leave a comment:

• Eurotrash727
    replied
    can you say MINT!

Leave a comment:

• Cronopoulos
    replied
    Holy shit that's clean... Good find!

Leave a comment:

• dishwab
    started a topic My Cirrusblau 335i - Updates Cometh

My Cirrusblau 335i - Updates Cometh

Hello R3V'ers, after months of searching it's finally time to introduce my newest car, second BMW, and first E30. She's a 1989 325i, Cirrusblau Metallic on Tan comfort interior.

It was completely stock except for headers, (not sure what brand), catless exhaust, some sort of cold air intake, and Dinan chip. The body has around 145k and the engine has around 65k (still an M20, just swapped from a lower mileage 325i). Overall condition is great, a few dings and chips here and there but nothing bad for a 23 year old car. Paint still shines up nicely. One decent sized rust spot that has been treated somewhat, under the batter tray. Flawless interior.

My original plans for it were the following: 15" Euroweaves, new suspension, IS lip + spoiler, M-Tech 1 steering wheel, and Euro trim. Some of this I've done, some of it I've decided to go in a different direction.

For anyone who's interested, here is a link to my e46 thread (sport suspension has since replaced with an H&R touring kit, the car sits much nicer): http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=883110

These pictures were taken as it was when I took ownership:

Since then, I've done the following

Exterior:

- Yakima roof rack (not pictured)
    - Repainted front grills/headlight surround
    - Replaced cracked high beam lens
    - New fog lights
    - Euro plate filler (still in the box at the moment)

Suspension/Wheels:

- JOM Coilovers
    - New control arms, sway bar ends, tie rods, FCABs, and rear shock mounts
    - Ronal LS 15x7.5 with Falken ZIEX ze-912

Interior:

- M-Tech 1 steering wheel
    - New SI board to fix tach/econometer (currently a work in progress)
    - Black door pulls/pockets

General Maintenace:

- Oil change
    - Alignment
    - Redline trans/diff fluid

and that's about it. Plans include vinyl sport seats, euro trim, a new air intake to replace the shitty cone filter thing, and a muffler to replace my rusted out OEM one (recommendations are very welcome, I'm thinking Megan Racing) and other than that just general maintenance action.

I did a quick photoshoot at one of my favorite spots after getting the exterior detailed for the winter. No interior shots at the moment as the cluster is all taken apart while I chase down this stupid tachometer problem.

Last edited by dishwab; 04-23-2016, 07:47 PM.
Working...
X