New Plates...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Plates...

After moving interstate a couple of years back I finally got pulled over by the local law (that have had their eyes on both cars since our arrival) And had to change registration, got onto a mate that had these, and throught they were quite fitting. Apologies for the ultra crap iphone photos, its dark and the car's are under the house lol
    Attached Files
    sigpic

i don't understand, but want more info on the e34.
    sigpic

Comment

okay...THREE - THR33. The E34 is my old car (now belongs to the missus - hence dirty as shit). It's a 1989 535is unfortunately an auto (ordered like that) but still a nice old barge, and still pretty... when clean!
      sigpic

Comment

i get the plates, just not much else about the thread.

both cars look damn good!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dvck View Post
          i get the plates, just not much else about the thread.

both cars look damn good!
          Yeah fair enough. Just had to be forced from changing my much loved and a little rare Melbourne Formula One number plates so was pretty pissed, but very happy to have replaced them with something a also like! But understand where you're coming from!!

EDIT - down here if you move states registration has to be changed after a couple of months or you get a $500.00 fine. When we moved to this place both cars stand out quite a bit, so the Police finally got hold of me the other day after following me home
          sigpic

Comment

Need more pics of the car. It looks nice.

Comment

Australia is a strange land.
              1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Working...
              X