X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golde30
    replied
    Originally posted by DanGillan
    holy shit, look how many views this thread has. fuck. im pumped we finally got a r3v pothead thread.
    LOL. word, took freakin long enough for every1 to come out in the open...err..yeah.

Leave a comment:

• vt.bimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by kansas-ix
    (christiania 3times),
    Christiania=hash the size of candy bars, for about the same price as a candy bar too.

Leave a comment:

• DanGillan
    replied
    holy shit, look how many views this thread has. fuck. im pumped we finally got a r3v pothead thread.

Leave a comment:

• DanGillan
    replied
    what did you say?

Leave a comment:

• kansas-ix
    replied
    mmmm...

albino rhino. i heard its good shit :)
    They Call that Tyson bud here, One hit and your done for, last time I saw it ws in high school 8yrs ago.
    (White Albino Rhino)

Let me tell you I have seen it all, 10yrs deep in the game addict to change $, from Amsterdam (4times) to Copenhagen, (christiania 3times), Swizterland (2 times) Cali to Alaska, to NYC to Florida to Columbus, and in between, Phish tour to WSP, and it is not where you live but who you know. In fact the best I have had was Here in Lawrence and in Copenhagen. It is like wine it is all about the company and the environment it is pertaken in. But Lawrence has the Diggity Diggity Dank trust a Head.

Leave a comment:

• DanGillan
    replied
    ohh. shiiiit.

Leave a comment:

• permit
    replied
    Hell yeah dude.

Leave a comment:

• DanGillan
    replied
    mmmm...

albino rhino. i heard its good shit :)

Leave a comment:

• permit
    replied
    hey hey. let's get off mom's.

i just got off yours.
    I'm not going to let someone like you tell me when to get off mom's--I'm still on yours. Matt's is next.

Leave a comment:

• golde30
    replied
    Originally posted by permit
    By ex-roommate just came back from Cali with half a pound of weed so purple, it looked black.
    thats not purple, thats some dark ass outdoor humbolt. i just got a chance to see a Pizzle of that stuff a couple weeks ago. its pretty damn good for outdoor.

Leave a comment:

• DanGillan
    replied
    hey hey. let's get off mom's.

i just got off yours.

Leave a comment:

• permit
    replied
    i bought weed on vacation in dominican republic that was black. and my dad could beat up your dad. now what.
    I touched your mom last nite.

Leave a comment:

• DanGillan
    replied
    i bought weed on vacation in dominican republic that was black. and my dad could beat up your dad. now what.

Leave a comment:

• permit
    replied
    By ex-roommate just came back from Cali with half a pound of weed so purple, it looked black.

Leave a comment:

• AdironRider
    replied
    Buy a vap. My buddies got a Vapor Brothers and its pretty sweet. I like smoking personally so I dont think Ill ever get one. For those that dont like the whole smoke inhalation thing theyre the way to go.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X