Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• purpletrees
    replied
    nice find I'm surprised they sold it for so cheap, any idea on the mileage?

Leave a comment:

• Polaris15
    replied
    Straighten out that valence with your new lip! Looks great otherwise. Can't wait to see those wheels and some suspension on.

Leave a comment:

• MPLFoster
    replied
    Euro Grilles, Smoked Smileys, Smoked Signals and an iS lip.

35w 4.3k Morimoto H1 HID kit.

Leave a comment:

• MPLFoster
    replied
    Do you not trust adapters/spacers or something?

I really enjoy the look of these wheels. They're for show, not for go. I have plans for a track wheel set-up as well. So i won't be too aggressive with this set. And i'm getting top quality adapters...no eBay specials here.

The PO assured me that the T-belt was done at 104k miles. Now at 108,xxx miles. But you are right, since i can't confirm it 100% i'll put it on the ASAP to-do list. Also, thanks for the claybar advice. When i get some time i'll detail her once more and put the claybar to use. Good to know Alpineweiss responds well to TLC. :up:

Leave a comment:

• bastianshaw
    replied
    I suggest you sell those wheels and find something 4x100, also recommend timing belt first unless you know and can prove when it was last done, try a clay bar on your paint, they work best on alpine

Leave a comment:

• MPLFoster
    replied
    Custom adapters for these Epsilons are being made and shipped out next week...can't fucking wait.

Washed her and mocked them up. Looks good. Just need to sort out some suspension and i'll be happy... for a bit..

Im thinking about B'sports and H&R Race with drop-hats. Or MeganRacing full coil-overs for adjustability. Dunno yet.

Leave a comment:

• MPLFoster
    replied
    Originally posted by Pootis View Post
    http://www.motorsport-tech.com/wheel_adapters_pop.html
    These are what most guys are running adapter wise. They can do custom sizes and everything else looks like they would run you $240 thats not bad

Awesome.
    Looks like what i need will have to be custom ordered since i didn't find any listing on their site for 4x100-4x114 adapters..I'll contact them and see what's available.
    Thanks for the link!

Leave a comment:

• Pootis
    replied
    http://www.motorsport-tech.com/wheel_adapters_pop.html
    These are what most guys are running adapter wise. They can do custom sizes and everything else looks like they would run you $240 thats not bad

Leave a comment:

• kitsune
    replied
    I so gelly!

Mike

Leave a comment:

• MPLFoster
    replied
    Washed, buffed and waxed my car. Still kinda dull but a damn sight better than before. Still need to detail the engine bay and interior...

Needs lip bad

Need to straighten out the lower valence out as well..

Leave a comment:

• MPLFoster
    replied

Ima slut for good lights. Bought these with the intention of retrofitting a proper full-size projector and running D2S HIDs for max output. That won't be till later. I'll run halogens for the time being...

Leave a comment:

• MPLFoster
    replied
    Originally posted by Conki View Post
    I grabbed this at a Pick-N-Pull, and was told it's a Pfeba fake.

Yours look similar, could be an orig. Pfeba maybe?

Nice find btw, and great price!

EDIT: Now that I looked at the Hartge spoiler, that looks more like it. Nice score!
    Thanks dude.

After some research last night i found that Hartge stamps the underside of the spoiler with their logo...

duuuhhhh...i feel dumb for not inspecting it more thoroughly. Shitty pic but you can still see it says Hartge...

So yes, it is confirmed, i have an authentic Hartge rear spoiler.

Originally posted by pilotskillse30 View Post
    good start looking forward to the build
    Thanks. Won't be too exciting since i'll just be maintaining it till im in a position to really modify it. I do love a good drop and a nice set of wheels on all my cars...so you can expect that sooner than later.

Leave a comment:

• pilotskillse30
    replied
    good start looking forward to the build

Leave a comment:

• Conki
    replied
    Originally posted by 325islandhopper View Post
    http://phatputer.orconhosting.net.nz/bmwoct2.jpg
    ^^^
    Image of a Hartge Spoiler

^^^
    Image of a Zender Spoiler

My spoiler does NOT have center supports. It mounts to the trunk lid on either side. So im pretty sure it's Hartge. Someone know any better?
    I grabbed this at a Pick-N-Pull, and was told it's a Pfeba fake.

Yours look similar, could be an orig. Pfeba maybe?

Nice find btw, and great price!

EDIT: Now that I looked at the Hartge spoiler, that looks more like it. Nice score!

Leave a comment:

• MPLFoster
    replied
    Anyone know of a high-quality, off-the-shelf adapter to go from 4x100 to 4x114.3? All i can find so far are cheap eBay specials. I prefer top quality name brands so i won't have to worry about balancing issues or stress loads. I take long trips often and i won't stand for any wheel shimmy or out-of-balance issues. No thicker than 1" preferred.

If no off-the-shelf options are available, then are there custom options out there? If so, who makes them?

Thanks for any assistance.

These are the wheels i'd like to make work on my car...

Epsilon Southern Ways Mesh

Leave a comment:

Working...
X