Back in the game. 1990 325is.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • plmichal
    replied
    Originally posted by freeride53
    I say just do the simple suspension upgrade and some sort of oem+ wheels.
    Looks great.
    Thanks. I do like the OEM+ look. Just not sure what to go for.

    Originally posted by milo1303s
    clone the og car and make it lower !!

    Nice find
    No. Not doing that again. Not doing that to this car.

    Originally posted by Kevinl
    I can't believe it has been sitting for 9 years even still has the is lip
    I know, it's crazy! The timing belt was last done @ 157K back in '99. The MOMENT I hear this car running, I'm shutting her off and doing the timing belt, pump, tensioner, ect. Basically all the seals on the front of the motor.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kevinl
    replied
    I can't believe it has been sitting for 9 years even still has the is lip

    Leave a comment:


  • Steven
    replied
    ^ +1

    Leave a comment:


  • RUFFLZ
    replied
    this ain't no game.




    dat ass waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles

    Leave a comment:


  • milo1303s
    replied
    clone the og car and make it lower !!

    Nice find

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    I say just do the simple suspension upgrade and some sort of oem+ wheels.
    Looks great.

    Leave a comment:


  • plmichal
    started a topic Back in the game. 1990 325is.

    Back in the game. 1990 325is.

    After this happened...

    IMG_6733 by michallll, on Flickr

    I've been on the look out for something similar. Late model, 325i/is, manual, no rust, RED, in decent shape. After 4 months and almost giving up hope, this popped up on craigslist...

    IMG_9149 by michallll, on Flickr

    IMG_9150 by michallll, on Flickr

    IMG_9171 by michallll, on Flickr

    Original owner, just a hair over 200k, solid paint (not sure if it's OG), solid interior, just needs some TLC. Doesn't run because its been sitting in a garage for 9 YEARS. and I suspect it has something to do with the fuel pump. Since it's been sitting so long I know I'll be replacing a lot of seals and misc. So happy to be back into a red E30 again! Paint will come back to life, easily...

    IMG_9172 by michallll, on Flickr

    Maintenance will be priority #1 to get this car back to perfect driving condition. Currently I'm debating whether to keep this cherry BONE stock or shock/spring combo and some Kopi Alpinas. I guess I'll figure it out with time.
Working...