Not a face lift but looks good and love the wheels.
Lighten up dude...
Facelift on my 87.. TITS!!
Collapse
X
-
-
probably would look better if you just left all the extra crap off. not my car tho. not even sure y i posted here.Leave a comment:
-
Never liked tucked bumpers. If anything they need to stick out farther. I'm picturing at least two inches of stacked washers.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
-
Yes, it does look great. I for one love tucked bumpers with a valance. But it is not a facelift, it is a bumper tuck. So stop arguing it.
Euro bumpers or a plastic conversion would be a facelift. Euros are just so much better than anything out there. Slim and a tight fit, too bad they are just tinfoil protecting your front end haha.
MT1 euro all day(someday)Leave a comment:
-
-
I know someone who nearly died doing this, true story.
Tuck carefully my friends and not the tuck that blunt likes. O.OLeave a comment:
-
-


Leave a comment: