Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !RocknE30!
    replied
    Thanks again for the compliments. I'm still pissed that the rent-a-cop there wouldn't even let me stay for another 5-10 minutes so I could some more shots and leave. NO ONE was there so it's not like I was getting in the way of traffic but he's got that rent-a-cop ego. Oh well, I'm sure there are more parking garages near me, but I'm sure none of them will be as close as that one. There were 2-levels that had no roof and backed up to the freeway so I could have gotten some pretty cool long-exposures at night, oh well.

Maybe I'll bring some scantily-clad dressed young lass with me next time I go to buy me a couple more minutes ;)

Leave a comment:

• Smoove1
    replied
    Originally posted by Hatchman
    Whats with BMW's and being on inspection, what does it mean
    It means you need either an inspection 1 or 2 depending on the miles. From his mileage it looks like he needs an inspection 2 which consist of oil change, plugs, all visual inspection stuff BMW recommends, lube hinges, diff oil change, fuel filter change, and a couple other things like air and cabin filter changes. I do these services all day long at a independent BMW shop.

Leave a comment:

• !RocknE30!
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    Nice pics. I like the reflection of the car in the water a lot. Exposures look great.

Out of curiousity, what lens did you use? There looks to be a lot of barrel distortion, unless the beams in the parking garage are actually bent.
    I'm just using the stock lense thats on the D-Rebel and thanks for the compliments!

Antrieb,
    It's a the 6MP Canon Digital Rebel, so I believe it's code name is the 300D. I borrow this camera from my Photo 3 class and I plan on buying an 8MP Rebel XT by the end of this semester :)

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
    I'm jealious, and not sober. YAY RAIN, no more 140 something days wihtout spin them tires.
    Hahahaha :D

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    Nice pics. I like the reflection of the car in the water a lot. Exposures look great.
    Said exactly what I was going to say. Very nice.

Leave a comment:

• DEV0 E30
    replied
    I'm jealious, and not sober. YAY RAIN, no more 140 something days wihtout spin them tires.

Leave a comment:

• Antrieb325
    replied
    Nice pics, clean E30!
    What kind of camera did you use?

Leave a comment:

• Digitalwave
    replied

Out of curiousity, what lens did you use? There looks to be a lot of barrel distortion, unless the beams in the parking garage are actually bent.

Leave a comment:

• NC325iC
    replied
    its set up to come one after a certain mileage, they can be reset with a reset tool or you can connect two terminals of the big round plug under the hood bolted to the IM, its just a little reminder thing
    ...noob

Leave a comment:

• !RocknE30!
    replied
    Originally posted by Hatchman
    I really don't know, it probablly means "Go to your local BMW Dealership and spend ungodly amounts of money on a tune-up you probablly don't even need"? :D

Leave a comment:

• Hatchman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• !RocknE30!
    started a topic A few E30 rain shots w/an E36 M3 to boot

A few E30 rain shots w/an E36 M3 to boot

So, devon and I found this parking garage earlier this week and figured it'd be a really sweet spot for a photoshoot and the best part is that it's like 10 minutes from our house.

So, I drove down there today solo to do some pictures and I got a few before a fucking rent-a-cop informed me it was 'private property' and that I had to leave immediately (this happened the first time devon and I were there). I was nice to him and told him I was in photo 3 taking pictures for my portfolio, etc but the jackass (he really was being an ass, I had to bite my tongue) wouldn't let me stay.

I only did two different poses since I was messing with exposure times since it's wasn't lit extremely well and here are the results. I am pretty pleased but I really wish I could have stayed and done a lot more shooting but thats life. Later I messed around with shop lights and my parents M3 right after it stopped raining (momentarily). I also screwed around with guages and long exposures.

Enjioy :)

Working...
X