Looks Sweet! Good Luck

Leave a comment:

• blunttech
    replied
    Nice to hear stories like this.

Leave a comment:

• anabolice30
    replied
    What a nice lad, if everyone was like this the world would be so nice! Congrats on your new whip OP!

Leave a comment:

• KIRIEIW
    replied
    Sweet ride man, Glad you made it home nicely

PS I'm that guy from eBay

Leave a comment:

• QUKBMER
    replied
    It was my pleasure making the car safe and a great deal.

Leave a comment:

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Great car.

Leave a comment:

• dpmcdonald
    replied
    I wanted to provide another update and 'thank you' to Terry on my new member thread. Since my initial posting, Terry (believe it or not) actually did so much more to make sure the car was in great shape upon delivery. Here are the additional items he replaced (all without asking a penny more):

- OEM steering wheel
    - OEM floor mats
    - Gaskets: head, valve cover, intake and exhaust manifold, oil filter stand, and lower oil pan
    - Spark plugs
    - Radiator, thermostat, and water pump
    - A/C compressor
    - 3 drive belts
    - Muffler and exhaust tip
    - Front and rear brake pads
    - Wiper blades
    - Washer motor
    - Battery

I flew down to LA and took delivery of the car on the 19th and drove it almost 1,000 miles back to Portland. The entire time with a huge grin on my face! The car ran flawlessly. The car is currently getting some touch-up paint done and a few tasteful mods installed. I will provide one last update with pictures when she is done!

I would recommend Terry not only as a completely fair and honest seller, but as a top-notch mechanic as well.

Thanks again, Terry! Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• QUKBMER
    replied
    The car was suppose to be paided as non operational back in 2011,it was not so now there are back fee's owed to DMV for the registration penalties that has not been paid for the last couple of years since its been sitting at the guys house. My wife ran a KSR at the auction where she works at before we bought the car,that's how we found out.

Leave a comment:

• Cletonius
    replied
    Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
    The people i got the car from didnt have the pinkslip. So inorder to get the pink i have to fill out a duplicate title paper work and also register the car plus smog check it.It has back fee's on it which is in the price i sold the car for. So basically im making sure everything on my end of paperwork is legit for him to buy the car.So when he comes to buy the car i have a pink in my hand in my name to sell to him. Whew...
    What are back fees?

In Illinois we can just register whatever with no questions. Lost titles are a flat fee and proof of ownership like a notarized bill of sale.

Leave a comment:

• QUKBMER
    replied
    Originally posted by Cletonius View Post
    I love these kind of stories. It's great to see fellow enthusiasts helping each other out.

Why does it have to be smogged if its getting sold out of state?
    The people i got the car from didnt have the pinkslip. So inorder to get the pink i have to fill out a duplicate title paper work and also register the car plus smog check it.It has back fee's on it which is in the price i sold the car for. So basically im making sure everything on my end of paperwork is legit for him to buy the car.So when he comes to buy the car i have a pink in my hand in my name to sell to him. Whew...

Leave a comment:

• IS300E30
    replied
    WOW, just wow. Now, that is a fantastic person to do business with. Very nice to see.

Leave a comment:

• Cletonius
    replied
    I love these kind of stories. It's great to see fellow enthusiasts helping each other out.

Why does it have to be smogged if its getting sold out of state?

Leave a comment:

• QUKBMER
    replied
    I just drove it home last night,and purr's like a kitten.

Leave a comment:

• Dj Buttchug
    replied
    nice job terry. good luck with the new car OP!!

Leave a comment:

• dpmcdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by Luis325 View Post
    Looks nice! A little drop and would look titties.
    For sure. I have a set of Lowtec 60/50 springs with GC touring camber plates on the way. Should be a nice drop! The ejnight skid plate will most likely be an oil-pan saver for me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X