• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys, I'll try!

--Mike
    (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Well its been a while since I've updated this here thread. Some pics to get your mouth watering, and then I can tell you about what I've been doing.

Took her to a car show ;)

In short, she's been keeping me happy, and I've been trying to keep her happy. I've done a lot of small things lately, fender rust repair, painted the valve cover, changed VC gasket, and rocker shaft plugs. New air filter, changed the oil (rotella 15w40, Napa gold filter), changed the spark plugs (copper core). Pulled the cluster and changed the bulb that was out, bought all kinds of new plastic interior clips and little detail things like that... Fixed a lot of the cabin squeaks. Changed the rear shocks (just used Monroe's... Lifetime warranty, cheap, good for a DD. Re-wired the stereo... It sounds better, but I really wish I had a stock deck. Oh, and I replaced both front and rear swaybar bushings with poly. My most recent project to date has been overhauling the brake system. I replumbed the entire rear end with all new copper nickel line, and new soft hoses.

And that's about it! Dying the parcel shelf is next! Stay tuned!!

--Mike
      Last edited by 15Michaeljoseph; 08-03-2015, 02:32 PM.
      (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Working...
      X