No announcement yet.

My 1988 e30 325ix - Daily'd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh wait I just realized that was a suggestion probably. Yea I thought about that too. Maybe some black vinyl. Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Plastidip will be easier to remove unless you get quick release vinyl which has dots of adhesive on the back. Either option, don't leave it on for more than 2 years before reapplying it.
      AWD > RWD

Comment

This drain plug right by the gas pedal insert/stand is a hard part to find accurately and I'm wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction? It's pretty small and on realoem.com they have them all listed individually without reference to where they are in the floor. I think there are three different sizes there. here is the link. https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/sho...diagId=51_1746

Comment

good info here...i'm going to have to repair a smaller rust spot in the same area (driver foot well). figured I'm going to have to depressurize fuel lines and just wrap a fiberglass blanket over the lines....not looking forward to doing this at all quite honestly.
          89 325i 4dr s52
          02 BMW 525iT m54b30/manual swapped (daily)
          15' Honda Grom

Comment

Working...
          X