Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2mAn
    replied
    At least get out there and give us another snow pic! ... Take advantage of that ride height while you still have it

Leave a comment:

• jeenyus
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    DEPO? Looks great
    Yes they are DEPO. I actually already put lamin-x yellow over them, but I will wait till the car is lowered to take a better picture.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by jeenyus View Post
    Got some more goodies in the mail today. This car is shaping up slowly.

DEPO? Looks great

Leave a comment:

• jeenyus
    replied
    Originally posted by Mazi! View Post
    Awsome build!
    Thank you! Can't wait to lower it.

Leave a comment:

• jeenyus
    replied
    Originally posted by mike.bmw View Post
    The new headlights look amazing!
    Thanks Mike!

Leave a comment:

• mike.bmw
    replied
    The new headlights look amazing!

Leave a comment:

• Mazi!
    replied
    Awsome build!

Leave a comment:

• jeenyus
    replied
    Got some more goodies in the mail today. This car is shaping up slowly.

Leave a comment:

• jeenyus
    replied
    I got something in the mail I've been wanting for a good amount of time now (ever since seeing Nandos build tbh). Should be getting these sorted soon. I think the rates on the spring are 375f/525r. Should be good for street driving with the occasional spirited driving. Anyway, I'm excited. I have the Koni shocks to go with them as well.

Leave a comment:

• jeenyus
    replied
    Originally posted by s14brent View Post
    Nice CB!! I had to block it out of my head to buy another bike project! I recall helping a friend on his cb550 timing was a super tedious, and of course tuning carbs is always fun. I just had to rejet both my mini's for the extreme heat we've been having. It really makes you appreciate EFI when you're in a rush and just want to ride!!
    Dude that's awesome. I'm hoping it can get me to and from work once that starts happening again. Then take the IX out in the winter season when needed. I also don't know much of anything about carbs or bikes in general so this will also be a learning experience. Any advice is always welcome! :)

Leave a comment:

• s14brent
    replied
    Nice CB!! I had to block it out of my head to buy another bike project! I recall helping a friend on his cb550 timing was a super tedious, and of course tuning carbs is always fun. I just had to rejet both my mini's for the extreme heat we've been having. It really makes you appreciate EFI when you're in a rush and just want to ride!!

Leave a comment:

• jeenyus
    replied
    I also made the decision to go buy a 1974 Honda CB200 twin. Super fun and probably gonna take up a lot of time as well. Is fun to drive, but needs some love as a lot of stuff is original.

Leave a comment:

• jeenyus
    replied
    I added the thicker guibo to my ix a little bit ago and didnt have a chance to post about it. It was kind of a pain in the ass because of the Revshift guibo. It came with aluminum sleeves for m8 bolts, but the guibo needs m10. I had to drill out each sleeve to be an m10. I got everything back together and it drives fine. I personally don't notice a difference, but I like the idea of preserving my driveshaft spline and that's good. Oh I also had to trim the x5 centering pin because it was too long by maybe 10mm.

Leave a comment:

• jeenyus
    replied
    Originally posted by Northern View Post
    Great news on the TPS. Any reason you want to be 13 AFR at cruise? 15 sounds perfectly reasonable to me.
    The car feels and sounds healthier around low 14s or so from what I've noticed. I think I'll probably shoot for like a mid 14.

Leave a comment:

• Northern
    replied
    Great news on the TPS.
    Any reason you want to be 13 AFR at cruise? 15 sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X