No announcement yet.

It's no E30, but it has an M20 in it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks great super duper bobby cooper. by the way, sean has the m20 ready to go. he called me yesterday. we just need our cherry picker. we can use my truck whenever youre avail.
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

I love those alpina front ends, looks so hot. TC m20 in that would be amazing. So when do I get a ride? ;)

Also, if you are going to ditch the seats let me know, I like them!
      Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

your car looks nice, I have always had a soft spot for e21

Comment

that e21 has a nice stance. seats are tits.
          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

that thing is PURE SEX!

Comment

Nice car, nice pics.

Comment

That m20 doesn't look like it was originally carb'd. Those e21's had the m60 engine wich is basically an m20. Yours has a true m20i valve cover on it, the casting for the intake manifold bracket is on it, wich leads me to believe your car's engine was not originally carb'd, or maybe they just changed the valve cover. Sick as hell though!!! I love e21's...

"Having won more road races than any other model in history, the E30 M3 is considered by many to be the world's most successful road race car." - Simply put, E30s kick ass.

Comment

Clean E21's with euro bumpers..
                  Sooo hot. Probably one of my favorite looking older BMW's, just behind the E30's and 2002's. ;)

That thing would be a frickin rocket with an M20 stroker! DAAMN!
                  - Sean Hayes

Comment

Very clean car :) I like it.

91 318is | 97 FZJ80

Comment

kind of reminds me of my old e21, dual carbed, and big (tucked) bumpers...

hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by motorprestige
                        That m20 doesn't look like it was originally carb'd. Those e21's had the m60 engine wich is basically an m20. Yours has a true m20i valve cover on it, the casting for the intake manifold bracket is on it, wich leads me to believe your car's engine was not originally carb'd, or maybe they just changed the valve cover. Sick as hell though!!! I love e21's...
                        Yeah, I thought the same thing when I first saw pictures of the car. It is a 320/6 which means it was carbeurated from the factory. I think that somewhere along the line it got the newer valve cover. I'm hoping there's a Schrick cam under there as well.
                        Originally posted by Simon S
                        When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385
                          I <3 my Recaro SE seat. NLA as far as I know. If they are almost new/good condition, worth about $300 each alone. I paid $250 for one used and felt like I got a deal.
                          I paid 100 Canadian. :)

My leather was ripped and this seat popped up on max and I scooped it.

My drivers bolster is flattening though. Oh well.

Sold it.

Comment

A 400hp turbo M10 would fit nicely in there.
                            Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

Working...
                            X