• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mike.bmw
    replied
    Originally posted by D.Martijn View Post
    Nice little update!

I'm wondering though, what's up with the covering plate under your steering wheel?
    Why is there a bump, never seen one like that before.
    Thanks! The covering panel is different for airbag cars, so maybe that's what you're seeing? Also, behind that panel there is some metal bracing which may be specific to US cars for safety and crash rating standards. I've seen the same panel on other US e30s with airbags.

Leave a comment:

• D.Martijn
    replied
    Nice little update!

I'm wondering though, what's up with the covering plate under your steering wheel?
    Why is there a bump, never seen one like that before.

Leave a comment:

• mike.bmw
    replied
    Originally posted by Richter View Post
    Wow great find on that head unit! looks great, may have to switch mine to that one day

Do you have any night photos of it?
    Originally posted by Powling View Post
    I would love to hear an update on this head unit once you get used to it and enjoy it. Its the exact same one I was looking at and would love to hear your long term feedback on it!
    Thanks! I have updated my post above with a night shot. The screen is always illuminated, but the buttons only illuminate when you turn you on the lights.

I will definitely post more feedback, but so far things are looking good! :D

Leave a comment:

• Powling
    replied
    I would love to hear an update on this head unit once you get used to it and enjoy it. Its the exact same one I was looking at and would love to hear your long term feedback on it!

Leave a comment:

• Richter
    replied
    Wow great find on that head unit! looks great, may have to switch mine to that one day

Do you have any night photos of it?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X