Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getouth
    replied
    ANOTHER SACRIFICIAL e30........ILOVE THESE CARS!

Leave a comment:

• Reyhan335
    replied
    Dude hell yeah ! Sorry im at work so I couldn't look through it all! But that's awesome. I'm way over here in NC tho so i guess we will just be able to comment through rev haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• freeride53
    replied
    Thank you everyone for the kind words. Hope to see see / meet as many of you as possible through my journey with this new shell.

Originally posted by Reyhan335 View Post
    Im glad you're still alive tho man, there are other e30s out there. When you get one. Make sure to comment a pic of it here

Thank you, but I already did! The car sitting on Alpinas in the last few photos is the replacement shell! It's identical to the old one though so that's probably why you missed it

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
    glad your ok, will be following new car
    Thank you Matt, excited to put your boots on my when I put the interior back together in the late winter / early spring.

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    Car was smashed a lot harder than I thought!

Hopefully you're still considering a daily to let LA beat up on and let the E30 sit in a nice safe garage
    Thanks Simon, we STILL need to get together sometime soon. I am now taking the Metrolink/Metro, which gets me to work in under an hour door to door.
    Wish I had known this back when I was doing 2+ hours each way in the old shell before it got wrecked.

Originally posted by bmwsone01 View Post
    Sorry about that. Your twin (my old 318i) got totaled too :(

Glad you're back in another.
    Sorry to hear that! Do you have any photos of it or any parts left out of it that you haven't put onto your 318is? ALSO...I see you have a 318is now.
    Are you by chance the guy with the silver 318is on Ronals in the Sunset?

Leave a comment:

• Reyhan335
    replied
    Im glad you're still alive tho man, there are other e30s out there. When you get one. Make sure to comment a pic of it here

Leave a comment:

• Matt-B
    replied
    glad your ok, will be following new car

Leave a comment:

• econti
    replied
    Absolutely not what I wanted to see tonight.
    At least you're not dead tho

Leave a comment:

• MPLFoster
    replied
    good read. sad to hear about your beloved car but glad your back in an E30! you'll make it spiffy in no time. :up:

Leave a comment:

• word is bond
    replied
    Wow - I'm shocked by how well your e30 held up considering it's a 25 year old car built to even older safety standards! Glad that you're ok. Really cool that you found a suitable replacement so soon!

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Car was smashed a lot harder than I thought!

Hopefully you're still considering a daily to let LA beat up on and let the E30 sit in a nice safe garage

Leave a comment:

• LateFan
    replied
    Good, positive story! Good that you're ok.

Leave a comment:

• bmwsone01
    replied
    Sorry about that. Your twin (my old 318i) got totaled too :(

Glad you're back in another.

Leave a comment:

• Codym42
    replied
    Glad you're back in another E30, Sina!

That really sucks about your old car. I can't believe it held up that well in the accident. It looks like a really hard hit.

Leave a comment:

• 325ix
    replied
    Damn, I always really liked your car. Glad to see you're doing well.

Leave a comment:

• Balleristic31
    replied
    Wow this is tragic. Really a reality check and a reminder that anything can happen!

Glad you got into something new, it's a perfect replacement!

Leave a comment:

• nachbarx
    replied
    Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
    Glad you're alright man, that looks like a hard hit. Funny that you came across a nearly identical replacement so quickly. Good luck with the rebuild.

This!
    And thanks for the really nice write up!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X