Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC_Schnitzel
    replied
    whats different with the 323i tach? looks like the econogauge is in Km?

Leave a comment:

• wworm
    replied
    Woo! Progress!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• betz
    replied
    Everything has been wired, except for the C104 plug, the 02 sensor (going to hold off until I get my car to an exhaust shop) and the oil level sensor (mine has the circular plug)

If someone could give me some direction on the C104 plug it would be much appreciated. From my understanding, the green wire is the starter switch, the black is for the tach, and the yellow/white is for the econogauge. I think I need to wire the black into pin 6 from the ECU, the yellow and white into pin 32, and the green into... ???. Some stuff I read says not to wire that into anything and some stuff says I
    I cant start the.car without it. It looks like the start input would be pin 27. Can anyone confirm if I need to wire this?

Anyways. The battery block, ignition coil, starter, alternator, charcoal canister, TPS, AFM, Injectors, etc etc etc is all wired. I am confused whether the ICV/TPS and CPS/CID are interchangable. The plugs are identical and right next to each other.

Also got my tach from my 323i in, power steering all hooked up, and dropped my 323i exhaust. All that's left is to sort out the wiring odds and ends, hook up the exhaust, connect any remaining hoses and start er up!

Excuse my PJs

Leave a comment:

• mr.
    replied
    Love this. Keep the Burgundrot

Leave a comment:

• AC_Schnitzel
    replied
    very nice. congrats on getting it all in. post a vid of the first start up!

Leave a comment:

• betz
    replied
    Originally posted by wworm View Post
    Curious as to what your wheel/tire specs are. Tasty lookin combo
    Melber Mahle 15x7 et12 (I believe E21 fitment?) wrapped in 205/50s. Mahle's were special order wheels that Mercedes and BMWs could come with, made by BBS or Melber, so.. they're not reps. More like pre-weaves

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    YES! I cant wait. How much longer do you think it will be until its running?
    I should be getting the wiring harness in two days, need to put in the radiator, power steering, the gauge cluster, the exhaust, and wire it all up. I think turning it over this weekend is a definite possibility.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by betz View Post
    This thing will 100% get long tube headers. Probably very shortly after I smog it. My 323i had a custom exhaust from the header collector back, so I'll probably bolt that on for now and fit the headers later.
    YES! I cant wait. How much longer do you think it will be until its running?

Leave a comment:

• wworm
    replied
    Curious as to what your wheel/tire specs are. Tasty lookin combo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• sampayne
    replied
    Thats what I like to hear. Look forward to seeing it.

Leave a comment:

• betz
    replied
    Originally posted by sampayne View Post
    sexi. what are the plans for exhaust? You should throw some headers on there. ;D
    This thing will 100% get long tube headers. Probably very shortly after I smog it. My 323i had a custom exhaust from the header collector back, so I'll probably bolt that on for now and fit the headers later.

Leave a comment:

• sampayne
    replied
    sexi. what are the plans for exhaust? You should throw some headers on there. ;D

Leave a comment:

• betz
    replied
    Thanks for the compliments on the seats, but I mean... dat engine tho.

Leave a comment:

• wworm
    replied
    those seats are amazing

Leave a comment:

• betz
    replied
    Oil/ trans fluid filled, no leaks so far. UUC Short throw shifter, all new bushings, DSSR, shift carrier etc installed. Turns out I have the wrong wiring harness, will get new one soon, but in the meantime I still have a lot of stuff to put in.

Leave a comment:

• betz
    replied
    Engine is IN!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X