Clear All

DAMN those wheels!!!!

looks awsome! :)
    BMW E30 M3 - S50B32
    www.e30.is

Comment

it looks so good
      Originally posted by priapism
      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
      Originally posted by shameson
      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

amazing build! Still can't believe is rattle can painted hahah.

I wish i got those RS'S! love them

Comment

Baller time

I also downsized the turbo to see how I'd like it.

Comment

This seems like such a no-brainer swap for the E30...
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              This seems like such a no-brainer swap for the E30...
              yeah 1jz is good. I liked how smooth my friends 1jz 240 feels compared to my rattling 4 cylinder. I think 1jz with a zf would fit better in an e30 rather than the CD009 trans. What size turbo did you downsize to OP?
              -Dee
              5-lugged turbo 318is Barn car
              IG: @deebelmont

Comment

Originally posted by ccsdo5 View Post

yeah 1jz is good. I liked how smooth my friends 1jz 240 feels compared to my rattling 4 cylinder. I think 1jz with a zf would fit better in an e30 rather than the CD009 trans. What size turbo did you downsize to OP?
                Indeed, the cd009 required removal of the tunnel and interior modifications. It also required modification to the trans itself.
                I downsized to a 58mm. Something around 63mm would be nice like an s363.

Some elbow grease

Just waiting on my autocross tires to arrive and it'll be looking sweet if this season ever starts.

Comment

Picked up some 17x8 et15 ASA AR-1s for cheap, then decided to see about packing some 245/40r17s under the rear.
                  Looks killer!

I'm going to mount some 215/45s up front and try it out tonight.
                  It should change my 3rd-4th gear merge game:

Comment

Another one!

Managed to find a 1 owner, 89k mile/144k KM '88 325iS manual. Boom.

It has been parked inside since 2002.
                    Tires are dated 1998.
                    Spare tire is an original 1987 item, stamped "Made in W-Germany".
                    Crack free dash
                    Leather is definitely gone dry and needs love
                    Only a small bit of rust on the edge of the sunroof panel from a paint chip
                    Gas tank needs to be cleaned and flushed
                    Full tool kit
                    Cosmoline still all over the engine bay, making it look crappy.
                    Solid base!

Comment

I'm a fan of this thread sir .

fitment looks so good with 245's but i bet they rub like there is no tomorrow !

what a beauty and clean car you just picked up , what's your plan ?

Comment

Awesome thread, just ran through the whole thing

What size tires were you running with the RS's?
                        - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

Originally posted by QuiqueUy View Post
                          I'm a fan of this thread sir .

fitment looks so good with 245's but i bet they rub like there is no tomorrow !

what a beauty and clean car you just picked up , what's your plan ?
                          There was some rubbing, but nothing major. et20 would be perfect.
                          If I raise the car it'd be fine.

For the new car, I'm in two minds. Either it'll be an OEM cleanup, or 5 lug swap it and slam it on the Pontiac wheels. The color combo would be killer.

Comment

Originally posted by Jb325is View Post
                            Awesome thread, just ran through the whole thing

What size tires were you running with the RS's?
                            16x8 et11 front - 205/45/16
                            16x8.5 et5 rear - 205/45/16

I had ordered 215/45/16s back in December, but the things still haven't arrived.

They JZ car is continuing to prove itself to be the best car on the planet. It is such a great daily steed.
                            The Delphin needed some work to get it going as it has been parked for close to 20 years.

I dropped the tank and cleaned it up, which gave me an opportunity to get to know the underside. It is ridiculously clean for a Canadian car.
                            Ignoring the rusty brakes, check this cleanliness out!

I also found a matching spoiler to replace the utterly destroyed one.

I cleaned out the tank and replaced the fuel pump with an old one I had. While the tank was out I hit the exterior with rubberized stone guard.

With some gas in it, the car fired right up!
                            I took a few laps of the neighborhood before sticking it away while it awaits a new pump.

The Evo is now demoted to the driveway (flex?).

Sadly the RS4 isn't mine.

Comment

I love the E30 chassis. A nice stock example is just a great car. But I don't see the point of driving a car that I don't enjoy driving. If the stock version is not what you want then go nuts with another build. Just keep the original parts so you can revert back to stock if you ever want to sell. Please post a hyper link if you start a new build.
                              How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

nice plans for the new one ! loving the driveway photo , that rs4 is goals hahah

Comment

Working...
                                X