Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e30austin
    replied
    Very nice. Well deserved. Sharp looking car. Congrats, Lewis!

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by ATL_E30 View Post
    Great lookin car! I'm secretly modeling my car as a mixture between your's and Mike's... Love what both of you have done!
    Why would you keep something like that a secret?!?

Leave a comment:

• ATL_E30
    replied
    Great lookin car! I'm secretly modeling my car as a mixture between your's and Mike's... Love what both of you have done!

Leave a comment:

• audiquattrot
    replied
    had the pleasure of seeing this car in person at Vintage this year, and this is def one of my favorite E30s.....so tastefully done and original. Wouldn't have changed one mod on this car.

Leave a comment:

• Ludwig
    replied
    very clean and classy, i like that! Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• Zeemz
    replied
    I was very excited when I found out that I had been picked for COTM. Something I would not have imagined happening when I bought my first car back in 2012. I am very lucky to have become the proud owner of a well loved and super clean car and happy that I have been able to do some little things to take it to the next level while keeping it clean.

Thank you guys for all the nice comments and support.

Leave a comment:

• Zeemz
    replied
    Originally posted by boomvader View Post
    Amazing builds of the month back to back! I would love to come up to VA for Cars & Coffee someday!

Question: Where did you source that cupholder? I've not seen that one.

Thanks and a well deserved congrats!

Thanks man!

SFGadgetguy8 - Used to sell them on R3v, but think he moved over to ETSY. At one point he wasn't going to make anymore, but my friend bought one from him about a year ago.
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/CACreative...hopheader-name

Leave a comment:

• Zeemz
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    You two need to make more E30 friends so we can have even more amazing OEM+ E30s out there

We need at least one more to have E30s sweep podium next year!
    Last edited by Zeemz; 09-07-2018, 08:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mike36
    replied
    Silver is becoming my new favorite color for e30s!

Leave a comment:

• DBShiznit
    replied
    I love clean simple builds that aren't flashy but the car must perform so well!

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by danielmp View Post
    Congrats Lewis. Beautiful car and tasteful choices at every stop.... you beat me to the punch with your car if the month honor. Well deserved.

I’m always looking for Cars to feature but I don’t know each and every E30 out there so I’m always looking at build threads, even checking out small features in the members rides. If it’s not a r3v member of won’t be a car of the month here.

Post your pics on your own thread, better yet, make a build thread! This is not about the sexiest cars with $3000 wheels, this is all about cars and their owners who love their cars.

Leave a comment:

• ttrousdell
    replied
    I’ve always loved this car. You can’t go wrong with a clean e30 on proper BBS RS wheels.

Leave a comment:

• danielmp
    replied
    Congrats Lewis. Beautiful car and tasteful choices at every stop. I’ve continuously had at least one e30 since 2000 but you beat me to the punch with your car if the month honor. Well deserved.

Gives me motivation to get my iX or touring up to snuff.

Congrats again and hope to continue to see this beauty at the Vintage every year.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by mike.bmw View Post

Right back at you, buddy! ;D

You two need to make more E30 friends so we can have even more amazing OEM+ E30s out there

Leave a comment:

• mike.bmw
    replied
    Wooohoooo! Congrats, Lewis! Every time I see your E30 I'm extremely impressed (and jealous) of what an amazing machine you've put together.

Originally posted by Zeemz View Post
    One of my favorite cars & threads on R3v and one of my favorite cars to park next to locally.
    Right back at you, buddy! ;D

Leave a comment:

Working...
X