Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dmanb2b
    replied
    Dirty 30...waiting on some parts. Detailing her is going to be fun!!!

Leave a comment:

• dmanb2b
    replied
    Radiator test fit and motor wiring coming together nicely.

Leave a comment:

• dmanb2b
    replied
    Looks like the e38 wheels are going to work...little camber and slight roll of fenders

Leave a comment:

• benwalsh91
    replied
    Originally posted by dmanb2b View Post

Got any pics or links? Depending on how this fits, I may be interested. I thought most won't go below 18mm, for safety reasons, so curious what your setup looks like. I'd much rather run 15mm in front and 18mm in back.
    I have an Instagram page called @adaptorsbyben which has photos of cars that run my adaptors which range from anything all the way up to high end Audi RS models and even have a couple of Lamborghini's running them. i don't really advertise too much its more just Instagram and word of mouth.

its perfectly safe to run 15mm but i wouldn't make them any smaller. The issue you have is the standard thread on a bolt is normally 18mm so the bolt will bottom out so you have to trim them. However, if you fit a stud kit on the adaptor you wont have an issue of them bottoming out or needing to go through the painful process of trimming 3 down on 20 bolts.

I am in England, but i do ship anywhere in the world, last time i sent some to California i believe it cost me circa £40 for the post and that was airmail 5 days, insured and recorded.

Leave a comment:

• dmanb2b
    replied
    Originally posted by benwalsh91 View Post

I could have made you 15mm 4x100 to 5x120 adaptors if needed.
    Got any pics or links? Depending on how this fits, I may be interested. I thought most won't go below 18mm, for safety reasons, so curious what your setup looks like. I'd much rather run 15mm in front and 18mm in back.

Leave a comment:

• benwalsh91
    replied
    Originally posted by dmanb2b View Post

I will probably regret this but trying to squeeze 205/50. I went with 18mm front and 20mm rear 42 draft design adapters. The setup will like require fender rolling and/or pulling. Keep you all posted. Should have new tires next week.
    I could have made you 15mm 4x100 to 5x120 adaptors if needed.

Leave a comment:

• dmanb2b
    replied
    Back in the shop...working on cooling system...don't worry about the missing driver's seat...haha

Leave a comment:

• dmanb2b
    replied
    Exhaust parts coming together as well

Leave a comment:

• dmanb2b
    replied
    S52 getting wired up..OBD1

Leave a comment:

• dmanb2b
    replied
    Shop had a spare driveshaft laying around. I would still like to find one to replace their inventory, except everyone wants to charge M3 prices...lol

Leave a comment:

• dmanb2b
    replied
    Trying to get final to-do list organized

Leave a comment:

• dmanb2b
    replied
    Setting ride height. Rear is where I want it and front needs to come up about 1/2"

Leave a comment:

• dmanb2b
    replied
    Forgot about this gem in the trunk

Leave a comment:

• dmanb2b
    replied
    Originally posted by rjsimeon View Post
    Wow, you have been doing some work. Lookin awesome! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, looking forward to enjoying the car

Leave a comment:

• dmanb2b
    replied
    Originally posted by Northern View Post
    205's should be fine on an 8 with final ET3 with maybe a light roll. Might get away with 225's with a good roll even.
    That's the plan...Thank you!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X