X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dmanb2b
    replied
    Originally posted by mike.bmw View Post
    Your car is looking great. When did you pick up the Apex Arc 8s? The new products look nice.
    Thank you sir! The car is soon going to be returned back to the OEM+ look I had going on with style 5s :<(. I am working with a good friend of mine to let him use it to promote the composites business he's been working on in the background for the past two years. He's a e30 nut and had a heavy hand in building my car. The apex were his spare set of his that I thought would look nice with the front lip and side skirts he's manufacturing ;>).

Leave a comment:

• mike.bmw
    replied
    Your car is looking great. When did you pick up the Apex Arc 8s? The new products look nice.

Leave a comment:

• amcp
    replied
    pm sent

Leave a comment:

• dmanb2b
    replied
    Car is still kicking...showing off some final production pieces and a secret project...pm me if interested in a group buy on replacement sunroof in CF or Fiberglass

https://www.highline-motorsports.com/product-page/e30-sunroof?fbclid=IwAR2TTQfnWFTluxPuOgJXv2BNyMmJPmcW5 zpA-nrsqfCullyLpnbJzR0NPt4
    Last edited by dmanb2b; 10-22-2020, 08:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    bummer...

Leave a comment:

• dmanb2b
    replied
    For sale?!?! Say it isn't so!!!!! I enjoyed the build thread, so thanks for that. ;-)
    I wish I could! Reality is I have three new drivers in the house and a fourth close behind. Between insurance and storage space, I finally folded. If it all works out, the car will stay close by ;>)

Leave a comment:

• mike.bmw
    replied
    For sale?!?! Say it isn't so!!!!! I enjoyed the build thread, so thanks for that. ;-)

Looking forward to seeing the final product of the lips and side skirts - always cool seeing new products come on the market. :-)

Leave a comment:

• dmanb2b
    replied
    Well, life moves fast and I am unfortunately making some changes to the stable and I need to consolidate my rides. The e30 is in the process of being sold and yes I will regret it, but not before she models off some newly available front lips and side skirts. Here is a preview of the lips and side skirts will soon follow. For those of you on FB, you have probably seen this already, but I have become good friends with the folks at Highline. While the lips and skirts may not fit everyone's taste, for those that do like the more aggressive look, they are built to be very solid. Very proud of just how much work went into getting them to market. I will finish out this thread, once the skirts are available and I will also post up some recent pics. Link to lips below:

Leave a comment:

• dmanb2b
    replied
    I love the second photo. Your car is looking great!
    Thanks Mike!...One day I will get myself a big boy camera...wish I was a bit closer, I'd stop by for a brew and some lessons ;>)

Leave a comment:

• dmanb2b
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

Do it before the car gets tucked away!

The pics dont look bad, but just goes to show how amazing they could be with a REAL camera! haha

PS LOVE those seats. wow
    Thank you and will do! The seats have really grown on me since swapping to black door cards and rear seat. Kind of have that black on tan thing going...haha

Leave a comment:

• mike.bmw
    replied
    I love the second photo. Your car is looking great!

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by dmanb2b View Post

one day I will get a proper photoshoot of the car...lol

Do it before the car gets tucked away!

The pics dont look bad, but just goes to show how amazing they could be with a REAL camera! haha

PS LOVE those seats. wow

Leave a comment:

• dmanb2b
    replied
    Got some time last week for a very quick carpet shampoo and interior wipe down. Still have one stain under the driver's seat that needs addressing, but other than that I am taking every opportunity I can now to take the s52 out for a spin. A few pics from last night...there was a nice chill in the air, which served as a reminder that my driving season will soon come to a close. I actually started reminiscing on my now gone 335d...perfect boost weather. Debating if I should SC the s52 or just stay NA, and I may have to invest in a better phone or camera and work on my photography skills...one day I will get a proper photoshoot of the car...lol

Leave a comment:

• mike.bmw
    replied
    That looks amazing! Big difference. I may have to follow suit at some point.

Leave a comment:

• dmanb2b
    replied
    Well to say I am super pleased is an understatement! For a rust fix on a budget, respraying the side skirts and front and rear aprons has really freshened the car up. I am so stoked to not have to look at the two small rust spots anymore, nor the aged cracked chip guard. Enjoy the photos, I have to go head back out and keep staring at it...lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X