X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tomasmercado
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike36 View Post
    I found an extra headlight switch housing the fog light button. My friend is traveling done to Buenos Aires in two weeks and I can send it down with him. He can leave it in the hotel lobby for you to pick it up like we tried doing last time.

Hey mike! It would be great. Thank you so much[emoji1317]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Mike36
    replied
    I found an extra headlight switch housing the fog light button. My friend is traveling done to Buenos Aires in two weeks and I can send it down with him. He can leave it in the hotel lobby for you to pick it up like we tried doing last time.

Leave a comment:

• tomasmercado
    replied
    We have some progress in the E30!
    This weekend I have set to completely disarm the interior, and it seems that there is no rust on the floor, good news :D:D

Click image for larger version

Name:	f48ca98a-5d73-42a2-b0da-1d942ab247de.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	7201173
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• jeenyus
    replied
    solamente hablamos espanol aqui? todas las personas saben que espanol es basicamente portuges con pedra en su boca. es lo que hablen... ;)

Bienvenido. Brasil todavia juego futebal mejor ;)

Leave a comment:

• tomasmercado
    replied
    Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
    Man, that’s bizarre. I’d look for any signs of welding new panels (either at your rear quarter panels and rear fascia), or at the cowl itself. Fairly confident that the car’s build date was at the earliest late 1987.

Could this car have been assembled in South America, and have had an arbitrary VIN assigned? I think I recall reading somewhere in another recent showroom thread that E30’s were built in Uruguay for the local market to dodge import duties.

I will look for some welding sign, according to the documentation the car came from Italy in 1993, it’s very strange :(

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• freeride53
    replied
    Originally posted by tomasmercado View Post
    Hey! yup. That´s the VIN
    Man, that’s bizarre. I’d look for any signs of welding new panels (either at your rear quarter panels and rear fascia), or at the cowl itself. Fairly confident that the car’s build date was at the earliest late 1987.

Could this car have been assembled in South America, and have had an arbitrary VIN assigned? I think I recall reading somewhere in another recent showroom thread that E30’s were built in Uruguay for the local market to dodge import duties.

Leave a comment:

• tomasmercado
    replied
    Hey! yup. That´s the VIN

Leave a comment:

• freeride53
    replied
    Simon, you're truly a class act.

Tomas, that's a pretty wacky VIN report. Are you using the VIN # that is stamped into the body on the cowl between the wipers and the front hood?

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    Welcome, Simon es buena honda.

Leave a comment:

• tomasmercado
    replied
    Thank you!!!! See you in Buenos Aires! :D let me know if you need something.

Here is some pieces that Mike and Simon brought me from USA to Argentina. Unfortunately we couldn’t meet with mike :( but we met with Simon and it was great, it was a pleasure to meet you! thank you very much for the good vibes guys!

Leave a comment:

• Mike36
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    Get together in Buenos Aires in 2 weeks when I’m in town?!? :)
    I'll be in town too!

Leave a comment:

• tomasmercado
    replied
    I have one already. I’ll bring it.
    Thank you!!!! See you in Buenos Aires! :D let me know if you need something.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    haha! I thought they were smaller I also need rear lights, but they cost too much :( maybe I can buy some used ones, do you have?

I have one already. I’ll bring it.

Leave a comment:

• tomasmercado
    replied
    haha probably not in my bag, but Im sure I can carry with me. Ive done it before!

I have a spare taillight I can bring though for sure ;)

haha! I thought they were smaller I also need rear lights, but they cost too much :( maybe I can buy some used ones, do you have?

Leave a comment:

• wworm
    replied
    ^ lol I recognize those bits

Leave a comment:

Working...
X