Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    "Is this the maaaan.....who disabled and un marked unit.......with a banana?" I LOVE THAT QUOTE and say it daily with a pretty good impression of his voice haha.

Mariano

Leave a comment:

• E-rich
    replied
    hahhah naw a grapefruiit would do the trick:D

but yes i can assure that the fenders dont come close to the tires so no need to worry bout that. kinda wanna go lower to be honest.

Leave a comment:

• FredK
    replied
    Well, at least you can avoid banana-in-tailpipe related vandalism to your car. They'd have to put at least a bowling ball in there to cut off flow.

:mrgreen:

It looks pretty sweet. Better to have it really low than to have it look like it's on 4" lifts, as long as your fenders agree.

Leave a comment:

• fretburnr
    replied
    waiting for soundclips :pimp:

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by Mtriple View Post
    And Josh, if you call me an elitist prick, I'm driving all night... :mrgreen:
    Bring it ONNNNN!!!!!! :D

Leave a comment:

• E-rich
    replied
    ok im sorry. you know..i really dont need to explain myself here..this is a car forum. not pre school. so lets stay on topic.

Leave a comment:

• gstuning
    replied
    then you should as well,
    calling people retards doesn´t even remotly sound funny

Leave a comment:

• E-rich
    replied
    Originally posted by gstuning View Post
    Your lack of confidence shows in your replies,.
    calling people retards and fuck and whatnot,
    You need to get over that, this is the internet not high school.

I like the slamming look and the overall meaning business aspect.

Some people will say they hate it just because it doesn´t cater to what their e30 looks like or it´s function, be it track or not,
    dude easy..thast my buddy who has helped with all my fab work on my car. he fabbed the exhaust and helped with my coilovers..he was just joking and as was i....
    plus you should never judge a person by what they say on a forum..its the internet..you should know better

Leave a comment:

• 2002maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
    Dude My question is to run 225 50 15 rs'2's you would have to run a 7 inch wide wheel? Anyone know?
    no. you could easily run them on 8" or 8.5" wheels with the correct offset.

Leave a comment:

• gstuning
    replied
    Originally posted by E-rich View Post
    ur such a fucker...lol....take it back or ill tell em you made that gay grapefruit shooter!!!!!
    Your lack of confidence shows in your replies,.
    calling people retards and fuck and whatnot,
    You need to get over that, this is the internet not high school.

I like the slamming look and the overall meaning business aspect.

Some people will say they hate it just because it doesn´t cater to what their e30 looks like or it´s function, be it track or not,

Leave a comment:

• e30 gangsta
    replied
    Dude My question is to run 225 50 15 rs'2's you would have to run a 7 inch wide wheel? Anyone know?

Leave a comment:

• E-rich
    replied
    ur such a fucker...lol....take it back or ill tell em you made that gay grapefruit shooter!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• grebnut
    replied
    I personally think it looks like a mexican lowrider and fuck that exhaust is gay!

Ben

Leave a comment:

• E-rich
    replied
    read my post retard. my 17s hit the right front. the left front was like that when i got it. these wheels dont come close to touching. even with 20 mm less offset

and thanks to the rest who can appreciate another persons ideas and hard work! sound clip will come soon

Leave a comment:

• Charlie
    replied
    Originally posted by E-rich View Post
    hahahha..you my friend are an idiot!! i rail my shit daily and they have not hit once...on top of my 440F/625R spring rates i still have like 5mm of clearance in the rear and like 10mm in the front tire to fender. my 17x8 et20 with 215/45 rubbed like a mother fucker! these havent touched once. plus who goes over speed bumps over 1mph with a lowered e30? not this kid
    If you "haven't hit once", how do you explain the beat to shit fender lips?

-Charlie

Leave a comment:

Working...
X