$28 photo shoot w/ bonus shots
Collapse
X
-
you should put an LS1 in it. ditch all the bmw gauges. you can get a standalone harness+ecu for not very much.
or get an M52 2.8 obd1 conversion if you can't find an S50 for a reasonable price.Leave a comment:
-
-
hey hey, yeah for sure new pix from the owner :) We definitely will need to organize something earlier in the day next time though for more pics to come out better. More than one location too.Leave a comment:
-
Hey thats my 91 Laguna seca blue 318is. Runs great, has 130,000miles. I just picked it up about two weeks ago for $4700 dollars as it sits, HRE rims and all
Ill post up some more pictures soon...Leave a comment:
-
The smurf car looks cool, but is slow :P Shit, I thought my 325ic was slow. The owner has only had the car for about a week apparently, so he bought it with the wheels and everything for I think 5k. There certainly are little imperfections, but it stands out like a sore thumb in our pics.Leave a comment:
-
Who spent enough money on HRE's that they could have bought another 318is plus a mail order bride? I have to see that car in full, it must be hot with those wheels!Leave a comment:
-

Leave a comment: