Help me pick my wheels.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • JDMpower
    replied
    Originally posted by O 16581 72452 5
    www.tunershop.com

    Great guy to deal with.
    Cool thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • O 16581 72452 5
    replied
    TUNERSHOP is the #1 online shop for alloy wheels, lowering springs, coilovers, wheel spacers and other tuning parts for your vehicle | FAST DELIVERY WORLDWIDE


    Great guy to deal with.

    Leave a comment:


  • Widm3r
    replied
    felgen garage has several sets for sale, or just some classic acs type 1 or 3 race would look really good also

    Leave a comment:


  • herragge
    replied


    OZ Futuras.

    If you can afford them.

    If you can FIND them.

    Mike

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    that is a hot fuck'n vdub.

    Leave a comment:


  • JDMpower
    replied
    hhahahahaa!

    I will work on her!

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Originally posted by JDMpower
    She'd kill me.
    Yeah, but you would not be banned.

    Luke

    Oh yeah...tell her it is OK, I am a doctor

    Leave a comment:


  • JDMpower
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Wagen
    BBS RGR for some light, one piece forged wheels. ~$2500 with tires. On clearance at tirerack.com right now. So pretty...

    http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...6&autoModClar=


    Those might be the ones I end up with - if I cannot find some of these chrome lipped wheels kickin' around.

    Leave a comment:


  • JDMpower
    replied
    Nice, but I really want a larger wheel (17'') I know I am a picky bitch. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • JDMpower
    replied
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    P1CS OR BAN
    She'd kill me.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Wagen
    Guest replied
    BBS RGR for some light, one piece forged wheels. ~$2500 with tires. On clearance at tirerack.com right now. So pretty...

    http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...6&autoModClar=

    Leave a comment:


  • Jbpka06
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Originally posted by JDMpower
    $4300.00 to my door....only 9X18 or 10X18.
    WTF?!?!?!?

    What wheels cost that much? Christ...

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Originally posted by JDMpower
    My wife must have been bending over in front of me
    P1CS OR BAN

    Leave a comment:


  • JDMpower
    replied
    $4300.00 to my door....only 9X18 or 10X18.

    Leave a comment:

Working...