Help me pick my wheels.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Widm3r
    replied
    Originally posted by M3fan4eva
    i'm tellin ya, go with jlinewheels. a little pricey, but great wheels overall
    Fuck jlines, you might as well drop a few extra hundred dollars and get fiske's or kinesis... or even hre's

    Leave a comment:


  • SchnellerVert
    replied
    Nice set of OZ Superleggra's on VWVortex that are Square. J/King

    ATS style 10's or RS's.

    Leave a comment:


  • JDMpower
    replied
    Originally posted by Eurospeed
    BBS RS. On an M-Tech II E30, drop dead sexy.
    Where is the best place to buy?

    Leave a comment:


  • JDMpower
    replied
    Originally posted by Simon S
    eBay wheels !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    .

    haha! I have heard of them, but do not know if I can trust them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Simon S
    replied
    eBay wheels !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    .

    Leave a comment:


  • euroshark
    replied
    I'll second (or third?) the BBS RS.

    Or if you are on a budget, $585 for 16x8 correct offset and hub bore Rota Slipstreams is a smokin deal, and they look pretty sweet!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    BBS RS. On an M-Tech II E30, drop dead sexy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Garageaholic
    replied
    i'm tellin ya, go with jlinewheels. a little pricey, but great wheels overall

    Leave a comment:


  • RCWells
    replied
    Originally posted by FifeDog236
    Buy mine with brand new tires for 800 plus shipping. Just my opinion.
    And that's a good opinion.

    Leave a comment:


  • AdironRider
    replied
    Buy mine with brand new tires for 800 plus shipping. Just my opinion.

    Leave a comment:


  • JDMpower
    replied
    Holy shit, I have no idea how I could have typo-ed that poorly! ROTFL! My wife must have been bending over in front of me when I was typing...

    anyway, I meant car.

    Leave a comment:


  • cowden_12
    replied
    Originally posted by RCWells
    What the hell is your hard?? ???
    Hahahaha!

    Leave a comment:


  • RCWells
    replied
    Originally posted by JDMpower
    My hard is going to be MtechII pretty much all around, but right now my car is stock.

    What the hell is your hard?? ???

    Leave a comment:


  • JDMpower
    replied
    Absolutly no budget.

    Leave a comment:


  • Il Duce
    replied
    budget? i'd go with BBS RS's if you've got the funds.

    Leave a comment:

Working...