my new wheels:-)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    I dont give a multicolored shit what people think of those reps, but those looks the boobs. Perhaps an IS front lip would help make the ride height less obvious.


    Mariano
    My sentiments exactly, those wheels are titties. Get a lip on that front end!

    Leave a comment:


  • german g
    replied
    Originally posted by ColdAccord
    it would look so hot with shadowline and an is/ryan g front
    very very soon :-)

    sticksdaman,
    it was just a tad lower with the weaves on.

    funny thing, i posted this on bimmerforums also and everyone on there said to put the centercaps on ASA, while everyone here likes them off...funny funny

    Leave a comment:


  • sticksdaman
    replied
    wheels look nice but car looks lower in the sig pic than with the new wheels.. i too am on wogtland springs and i feel my car looks lower.. but i think thats kuz im on 14s

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdAccord
    replied
    it would look so hot with shadowline and an is/ryan g front

    Leave a comment:


  • german g
    replied
    Originally posted by golde30
    strange, when i was riding on my 17" and vogtlands, my car sat alot lower.
    really? do you have a pic? I left my sopring pads on, maybe thats why?
    I like the vogtlands, kinda soft, but deff. stiffer than stock and a decent drop

    The trim does need to be finished, i ran out of the trim tape I was using (it was just an experiment, but the tape looks really good IMO)

    I've gone through 2 fibreglass reiger lips in a year and a 1/2 just on parking turds. Im ognna get an IS lip and a Ryan G splitter after I move in a month, it REALLY looks naked without a lip to me.
    after the lip, its stroking time

    I didnt know the ebrake was sticking out, ill have to look at that.

    the wheels are 17x7 et 25 with 215-40-17 Yokahama avs es100s. They fit perfect and havnt rubbed at all yet:)

    where is a good place to get autocross slicks for basketweaves?

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    looks really nice!

    Leave a comment:


  • cahomey
    replied
    yea, the rims look sick but you need to finish your shadowline.

    edit, is lip also. :-D

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdAccord
    replied
    looks great. i really like the cap-less look also

    what's up with your window trim?

    Leave a comment:


  • JDMpower
    replied
    heh! Like the car! It looks quite a bit like my car. Mine is stock right now - well sorta. :) Each week it changes....but I do not have the air bag.

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    strange, when i was riding on my 17" and vogtlands, my car sat alot lower.

    Leave a comment:


  • rede30
    replied
    yea those really look good. your ebrake is crazy long, you should tighten it down.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    I dont give a multicolored shit what people think of those reps, but those looks the boobs. Perhaps an IS front lip would help make the ride height less obvious.


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • dkmr
    replied
    Looks HOT. What are the specs. Wheel and tire size, offset?
    How are the Vogtland springs? Im thinking of going with those for my car and would like to hear your opinion.

    Leave a comment:


  • RedHoodRidah
    replied
    Looks teh coolness. Any more shots of your front end?

    Leave a comment:


  • Simon S
    replied
    Originally posted by KevRC4130
    Looks great, I really like those. The lack of center cap really works well on those.
    +1

    Leave a comment:

Working...