Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nefarious7907
    replied
    Any updates, I just found this thread and it looks like nice setup for someone on a budget.

I cant wait to go FI, but I want to do it right the first time like MR 325 did, with his old car; almost exactly the same minus the flag and kopi's.

Leave a comment:

• ANDRÜ
    replied
    Originally posted by Schnell 318 View Post
    Thats a crazy clean install for a diy. Good work.
    What are you doing for extra fuel?
    Im using a powerdyne FMU, which raises the fuel pressure 8psi for every psi of boost. I also found out that etas have 19lb injectors stock, so I kept those, they seem to work well so far.

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    Looks good man, I bet it's fun! You ran your IC piping exactly how I had mine in the old car.

Leave a comment:

• Schnell 318
    replied
    Thats a crazy clean install for a diy. Good work.
    What are you doing for extra fuel?

Leave a comment:

• JPE30
    replied
    Nice!!! We have to meet up some time so I can check this thing out!

Leave a comment:

• E30 Reaktionär
    replied
    I have one of those ebay IC on my Charger 21x9x3. It works really good, you'll like it.

Leave a comment:

• ANDRÜ
    replied
    The intercooler and piping where generics off ebay. I believe the intercooler size is 27x6x2.5 if I remember correctly. Fitment is perfect in the lower valance grill...thanks for the comments!!

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    Yikes. Yeah, mine were the same way, I switched out to black ones.

Leave a comment:

• Mastrcruse
    replied
    WOW! Thats awesome and a very very clean install. I wish I had enough money to drop a turbo in.

The one and only thing I would change about that car, is the windshield gasket. Mine looks the same way and takes a lot away from the car when looked at from the front. Change that out or paint it and its perfect

Leave a comment:

• BenM
    replied
    Awesome job man, looks like a nice clean install! I was considering this for the 86 325e that we have, but funds must go elsewhere. I really like lachsilber with teh small bumpers and early style taillights. Are you ever up at Lime Rock, Canton seems to be a stone's throw away.

Ben

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    Hell yes, turbo-e FTW. That third pic is great, too.

Leave a comment:

• gazellebeigem3
    replied
    Nice install! Looks clean as hell!!

Leave a comment:

• e30 gangsta
    replied
    what kind of piping is that/ where did you get it? And also what size is that intercooler?

Leave a comment:

• CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Fuck yeah man!!! Im so happy for yoU!! Finally huh???

Mariano

Leave a comment:

• mulishaflesh969
    replied
    love it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X