Say goodnight to the bad guy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by erik325i
    Ohh, and do something about those tan interior pieces.
    What's left of the tan is staying, only other thing thats going black is the rear seat (when I find an M3 seat) and maybe the rear parcel shelf.

    Originally posted by uofom3
    hot, but i saw this pic a while ago i think... NEED UPDATES!! that car has changed so much it's awesome.
    I just took this one, the last one I took like this was with no bumpers and a stripped front end. This is with the rear end finished, and the refinished wheels mounted.

    Originally posted by Jonathan 90 M3
    I'd suggest half-lining the window trim, the way the late-models came. :)
    That's exactly what I'm doing. I decided that full shadowline was just going to be too much black.

    Originally posted by Court M3
    looking good. Now just get us some outside shots!
    A full scale photoshoot is coming very soon, I just have to paint the front lip and get it mounted.

    Originally posted by blunt
    wow that looks really nice. im a little out of the loop on this. appears you did a bumper swap but did you also add a late model rear valance?? if so nice work. i think i recall you looking for someone to cut one off. was that you??
    Yeah, that was me. I think I tried to find someone to hack one off for me for about a year, and finally ended up going to Joe Funk and getting one from a Calypso '92 cabrio. Trimming it down and getting it to the point where it could be properly mounted was QUITE the adventure.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    wow that looks really nice. im a little out of the loop on this. appears you did a bumper swap but did you also add a late model rear valance?? if so nice work. i think i recall you looking for someone to cut one off. was that you??

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Wagen
    Guest replied
    simply awesome. I hope to undertake this project over the summer. And I agree with you on the iS sideskirts.

    Leave a comment:


  • redbull 325is
    replied
    tittays

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeE30325i
    replied
    Beautiful car man. congrats on all the hard work. its most definetaly worth it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonathan M3
    replied
    Glad to see you're getting it how you like it, thats always a good feeling.

    I'd suggest half-lining the window trim, the way the late-models came. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Kruzen
    replied
    Lookin sharp! Glad to see its come together.

    Leave a comment:


  • Court M3
    replied
    looking good. Now just get us some outside shots!

    Leave a comment:


  • Garageaholic
    replied
    Great job. Finally done!

    Do you have any pictures of the rear?

    I have Zender sideskirts on mine if you like that look.

    Leave a comment:


  • uofom3
    replied
    hot, but i saw this pic a while ago i think... NEED UPDATES!! that car has changed so much it's awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • 4ce30
    replied
    I lika very much!- Stoked for the picnic, everybody is getting there cars into shape and your ride looks great!

    -Brandon

    Leave a comment:


  • sschin
    replied
    Yeah the clips and bottoms pissed me off so much too. When I first put them on my car you could see them alot.
    So what I did, was put black electrical tape on that bottom part. No one can see or notice the clips now. Plus the car is so low that no one really looks down there.

    Car looks great btw. So how long did this whole project take you?

    Leave a comment:


  • erik325i
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    I liked iS sideskirts until I saw them in person, and I hate the way the underside of them looks. They have all these tabs and shit hanging down off of them bottom, it looks like something else is supposed to attach to them. Are they all like that?
    Those clips are only noticeable if you have a light colored car or your car is really high. My car is low enough where you don't notice the clips...

    Ohh, and do something about those tan interior pieces.

    -Erik

    Leave a comment:


  • cramer
    replied
    I likey!

    Looking forward to seeing it at the Picnic :)

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    I liked iS sideskirts until I saw them in person, and I hate the way the underside of them looks. They have all these tabs and shit hanging down off of them bottom, it looks like something else is supposed to attach to them. Are they all like that?

    Shave the bottoms and fill that. It is not like you are opposed to body work and customizing things.




    BTW - The car looks hot. Again, I can't wait to see it in person.

    Leave a comment:

Working...