Say goodnight to the bad guy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • M42Technik
    replied
    Does it have the radio!? With the scanners?!

    Leave a comment:


  • Fanzotti
    replied
    I've thought about skirts but I think they might look better without.

    No skirts gives them a mean belly of the beast look.
    Last edited by Fanzotti; 05-02-2007, 10:13 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    Abrahams had brand new iS skirts for $299 right now. ;)
    I liked iS sideskirts until I saw them in person, and I hate the way the underside of them looks. They have all these tabs and shit hanging down off of them bottom, it looks like something else is supposed to attach to them. Are they all like that?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    What kind of bodykit is that?
    Erebuni

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    I need sideskirts.
    Abrahams had brand new iS skirts for $299 right now. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by Fanzotti
    Good choice of camera angle.
    Yeah, no doubt. That wasn't intentional, I just snapped a quick shot.

    I need sideskirts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fanzotti
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    What kind of bodykit is that?
    Laughed Out Loud

    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    Almost. Still need to mount the front lip.
    Good choice of camera angle.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    Looks awesome, I can only imagine how you feel after it's all done! Props!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by Fanzotti
    Nice! Completed. At least for now.
    Almost. Still need to mount the front lip.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    What kind of bodykit is that?



    Seriously though dude, the wheels look awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • backtrail69
    replied
    Hope it looks as great in person!

    Leave a comment:


  • Fanzotti
    replied
    Nice! Completed. At least for now.

    I promise not to mention euro trim.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Looks great! Love how the swap came out and am pretty convinced that mine needs plastic bumpers.

    Leave a comment:


  • E-rich
    replied
    "i think they have a word for that..its hooker"
    :twisted:

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    started a topic Say goodnight to the bad guy

    Say goodnight to the bad guy

Working...