No announcement yet.

My Slammed E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

about the same as mine, what i say you do, ditch the spring pads up front, and get an extra one on the springs in back.
    A raked stance isn't really ideal for handling... but it does look cool.
    '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

honestly, I can dig the headlights. The wheels would not be my first choice, but they do not look bad by any means. Seriously, some spacers would do wonders!

Comment

I got the apex springs from a honda dealership in Montreal lol. Dont know if they ship out. Go to the apex website and you can find all of their distributors.

I like my head lights and tail lights. I have no intention of changing them. I find it gives it a good look.

Maybe the shocks dont really stiffen the ride, but im sure it makes it a lot rougher than if I just had the sprigns on.

The car looks raked, but I am pretty sure its just the way the fenders are made. If you look closely and the front and rear fenders, you can see that the fenders in the back start lower than in the front.
        Vocino
        http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...o/MyCar051.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Wesley Vocino View Post
          I got the apex springs from a honda dealership in Montreal lol. Dont know if they ship out. Go to the apex website and you can find all of their distributors.

I like my head lights and tail lights. I have no intention of changing them. I find it gives it a good look.

Maybe the shocks dont really stiffen the ride, but im sure it makes it a lot rougher than if I just had the sprigns on.

The car looks raked, but I am pretty sure its just the way the fenders are made. If you look closely and the front and rear fenders, you can see that the fenders in the back start lower than in the front.
          Wow really? man I never knew that about the fenders. Guess I should've looked closer.

THE MORE YOU KNOW *dalalalling*

:rofl:
          Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
          Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Nice car! Could use a drop tho...

Comment

nice, except i would bet some different rims, like some BBS
              sigpic C.3.C.

Comment

very different... an anti-jordanism e30 for sure. i like it, but not too fond of the f/r lights. and definitely remove the front spring pads and get them spaces. you are lowered, but not tucked. tucked wheels = slammed.
                Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Originally posted by silversleeper View Post
                  very different... an anti-jordanism e30 for sure. i like it, but not too fond of the f/r lights. and definitely remove the front spring pads and get them spaces. you are lowered, but not tucked. tucked wheels = slammed.
                  anti jordanism e30? What no e36 "bodykit" ?

Comment

Very hot! I normally hate those taillights, but I think the color of your car pulls them off perfectly, I wouldn't change the. Not a fan of the headlights, but overall, the car looks amazing. Great wheels, great kit, beautiful E30. I love it when people go a little bit different.

Comment

i dont mean to be a party pooper.... but japan called.. they want their rice back...

it looks good but not feeling the angel eyes... nice stance though, nice color, and nice wheels..

^^^had to do it..=)

Comment

Originally posted by eyagel View Post
                        i dont mean to be a party pooper.... but japan called.. they want their rice back...
                        OMG THAT WAS SO FUNNAE.

tool.

Comment

I like the car the way it is. But if i was it change anything to it i'd, put a plate filler on the back to break up all the blue and some kamei eyebrows, but leave them black too. I don't mind the headlights, i had them in my car when i first bought it.

1992 BMW 325iC
                          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                            OMG THAT WAS SO FUNNAE.

tool.
                            are u calling me a tool?

Comment

Kamei eyebrows? Anyone have any pics of these, or a link for them?

Thx for the opinions guys!
                              Vocino
                              http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...o/MyCar051.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Wesley Vocino View Post
                                Kamei eyebrows? Anyone have any pics of these, or a link for them?

Thx for the opinions guys!
                                Let me find a picture of them on my car.

1992 BMW 325iC
                                1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                                1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
                                X