Couldnt resist the picture... Damn I love e30's

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    Originally posted by dinanm3atl
    which rear spoiler?
    mtech I

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    which rear spoiler?

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    oh yes...


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    Looks GOOD!!! front lip, though!!


    Mariano
    Yeah, I know, I know. Good eye, i tried to take a pic so it wouldnt be as easy to see. The worst part is, I have 3 of them - sort of... I have the original IS lip(needs some work done), Kopi from Abrahammotors(at the paint shop for the last month - dont ask) and Alpina(bought it from Germany - stuck in shipping in the UK) Hope to have one on soon, very, soon!

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Looks GOOD!!! front lip, though!!


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    Thanks all!


    Originally posted by E30 Reaktionär
    It is a nice looking car, but you need to cut your grass.

    Yeah no kidding, didnt have time this weekend. Ill have to do it after work one day this week.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Reaktionär
    It is a nice looking car, but you need to cut your grass.
    Lol, thats what I thought. Nice ride though, very clean and simple.

    Leave a comment:


  • adept
    replied
    Looking nice

    Leave a comment:


  • Court M3
    replied
    sitting pretty

    Leave a comment:


  • JJe30
    replied
    Nice lookin car

    Leave a comment:


  • dj2xrated
    replied
    hahaha o so in saying this, you took the wife out for a mothers day stroll in the e30. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike325
    replied
    Very nice. Mine likes to sit out in the sun. Likes to tan:p

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Reaktionär
    replied
    It is a nice looking car, but you need to cut your grass.

    Leave a comment:


  • eko
    replied
    Very nice :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • Couldnt resist the picture... Damn I love e30's

    So I'm in the kitchen getting dinner ready for the Mrs for Mothers Day... I look out the window and she is sitting all pretty under the shade of the tree. After dinner I will take her for a drive.
    Attached Files
Working...