If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
i shot them on the smallest size possibe, sorry but these are the Og sizes. i usually size them down, but i was running out of room on my 1gb card. sorry bro
Oh man... you suck. Start taking larger pics! Some of those would make the most awesome backgrounds!
I was sent on a deployment to Sembach from Feb-Jul '05.
I went EVERYWHERE. 12 countries, drove 160+ in an E46 ///M3, and did 5 laps at the Nurburgring.
Man, there's that one bar.. on the second floor, right in the middle of town... Tiffany's? is that's what it's called? Went there quite a few times.
p.s. I would KILL for a doner kebap right now....
:D doner kebaps are good! let me know if you ever come this way again.
by the way, YES, that is a real live and operational traffic circle that i jacked to take some shots of the car infront of the stadium and the team. ;)
4X4 version of the M3. (she so needs to be lowered)
I was sent on a deployment to Sembach from Feb-Jul '05.
I went EVERYWHERE. 12 countries, drove 160+ in an E46 ///M3, and did 5 laps at the Nurburgring.
Man, there's that one bar.. on the second floor, right in the middle of town... Tiffany's? is that's what it's called? Went there quite a few times.
i shot them on the smallest size possibe, sorry but these are the Og sizes. i usually size them down, but i was running out of room on my 1gb card. sorry bro
Originally posted by Digitalwave
When are you going to drop it? :p
HAHA you noticed? its like a 4x4. as soon as I get back from Iraq, with KW Varian 1s or 2s.
Originally posted by KangamangusDriver
Very nice pics Yan!
What are you shooting with these days?
Car is beautiful as usual!
Nikon D70s, i used the 50mm for a few shots and the 18-70mm.
Leave a comment: