• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erick
    replied
    Originally posted by PiercedE30 View Post
    torches by rise against
    Good song, but I'm already on a promo video with that song. I'd feel like I'm ripping off the guy who did the video.

Here's the video with that song:
    This is a short 4 minute teaser from my recent trip down to Florida. The full coverage and full video will be on our next dvd already in the works. Hopeful...

Leave a comment:

• PiercedE30
    replied
    torches by rise against

Leave a comment:

• Erick
    replied
    Yea... some people see it, others dont. I dunno maybe Google's server is messed up.

Btw, the song selection for these "teasers" isnt mine, but the final video will definetly be some sort of rock. If anyone has some good suggestions let me know as I try to figure this out.

- Erick

Leave a comment:

• backtrail69
    replied
    Vid is down. :(

Leave a comment:

• Erick
    replied
    ^ It's picking up so many battle scars.... and I like it for some reason lol.

Leave a comment:

• uofom3
    replied
    awesome pics - and your car is the BALLS

Leave a comment:

• whiltebeitel
    replied
    Yay for emo music!
    /sarcasm

Looking good!

Leave a comment:

• Jesse30
    replied
    video isnt working.

get some sponsors under your belt and im sure they'd fund a trip out here for a big event like streets of long beach or something.

p.s. whats the turbo setup your running? im going to start my turbo project soon since i have grad money rolling in.

Leave a comment:

• Erick
    replied
    Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
    Did you ever get that huge R3V sticker from Jon? I want to see that on the car!

Oh and that video is sick!
    Neither one of the two he made ever got here. :(

Leave a comment:

• M42Technik
    replied
    Did you ever get that huge R3V sticker from Jon? I want to see that on the car!

Oh and that video is sick!

Leave a comment:

• PiercedE30
    replied
    nice video....can't wait for the whole thing!

Leave a comment:

• Erick
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesse30 View Post
    well i have a drift event coming up on july 8th. i still have a lot of work to do on my car but i'll see if i can provide a lot of media.

i'll look into some of the bigger events going on around here see if you'd want to run in them with me. it'd be a good time drifting with another e30. around here its only 240s and hachis. (cool cars, but too generic)
    Haha man, CA is ridiculously far. I don't see myself going there for an event anytime soon. :p

Anywho, here's a video teaser that was sent to me:

Enjoy! :)

- Erick

Leave a comment:

• moatilliatta
    replied
    buck nasty out there. i like.

Leave a comment:

• Jesse30
    replied
    well i have a drift event coming up on july 8th. i still have a lot of work to do on my car but i'll see if i can provide a lot of media.

i'll look into some of the bigger events going on around here see if you'd want to run in them with me. it'd be a good time drifting with another e30. around here its only 240s and hachis. (cool cars, but too generic)

Leave a comment:

• whiltebeitel
    replied
    Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
    This was a drifting event. The place rented out was a road course (for the advanced drivers, the beginners got the skid pad).
    Badass. We've got one guy trying to get his license with a turbo miata, he did some drifting at a DE, we had few cars, and he took care to leave big gaps in between cars before he did his thing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X