Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNHCLL
    replied
    Yan - just wait until you're back in the US and the car is back in CT. Much easier.

Trev - euro-ized.

Teej - I lubs you but I don't know what your picture means.

Devon - Yes. I'm not buying matching/new wheels until the tires on these are wasted.. which will be at least another season.

Leave a comment:

• bmwm3n528
    replied
    E28 is a stunner Chris...Is it Euro-ized or a true Euro?

Leave a comment:

• whiltebeitel
    replied
    I am very much jealous! I Really would like to get an E28, esp. with the euro bumper, as a Daily so I can better justify getting harsher parts and track gear for the E30.

Leave a comment:

• DEV0 E30
    replied
    Simply badass Chris. I think those are easily some of my favorite rims on M3s. Are they still two different finishes? Balling out of control jah?

Leave a comment:

• Digitalwave
    replied
    Last edited by Digitalwave; 06-04-2007, 03:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• YAN-3
    replied
    holly molly chris, that e28 looks mint! i want one. the title of the thread scared me a bit, but a good one once i read the post. rock on.

oh and I want a half cage, what can you do to hook a :hitler: up in germany?

Leave a comment:

• CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    79 degrees right now. Beautiful day.

Mariano

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    Looks great man, must feel good.

Leave a comment:

• MikeE30325i
    replied
    holy hell that is hott.

Leave a comment:

• CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Glorious 5er!

Mariano

Leave a comment:

• DanGillan
    replied
    nice man, good to see you rollin in a decent ride after all these years :). i like both of em. get that evo 3 wing on it and its done looks wise in my book.

Leave a comment:

• Dave
    replied
    kiss kiss

Leave a comment:

• UNHCLL
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveCN View Post
    What I was thinking was that they make precut kits that pose the problem you are talking about. BUT, a good vendor should be able to make a sheet that covers the entire hood and likewise ones that cover the fenders. Sorry I wasn't clear about that.

The purple comment was a joke . . . sounds like you need to lighten up, maybe . . .

And the rat is dead.

I know the purple was a joke, so was my rat comment... I still love you and all the dysfunctional OH people. Next time, photos on "Joe" setting.

-C

Leave a comment:

• Dave
    replied
    Originally posted by UNHCLL View Post
    ....and what do you suggest I do about the ridge partway back on the body panel? I don't want a ridge 6" back from the leading edge of my hood. Unless I'm thinking of a different product?

The paint has no purple hue, unlike some variants of DS. Bisch... don't you need to add another sticker or bug splatter onto your "Rat"???

Cheers Dave, time for me to get back to work.
    What I was thinking was that they make precut kits that pose the problem you are talking about. BUT, a good vendor should be able to make a sheet that covers the entire hood and likewise ones that cover the fenders. Sorry I wasn't clear about that.

The purple comment was a joke . . . sounds like you need to lighten up, maybe . . .

And the rat is dead.

Leave a comment:

• UNHCLL
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveCN View Post
    A shop that does the clearbra should be able to make pieces that go all the way to the edge of the body panels.

Failing that, if you really are going the tape route, at least get the purple tape to match your purple paint. ;)

Edit - the car looks good, as does the old 5er you picked up there.
    ....and what do you suggest I do about the ridge partway back on the body panel? I don't want a ridge 6" back from the leading edge of my hood. Unless I'm thinking of a different product?

The paint has no purple hue, unlike some variants of DS. Bisch... don't you need to add another sticker or bug splatter onto your "Rat"???

Cheers Dave, time for me to get back to work.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X