Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GotMunchies?
    replied
    I actually showed up there for a few minutes, I saw your two E30's there and was all kinds of hard in my pants. I wish I could've seen them run. ;(

What did you think of the course that day? I didn't have a chance to drive it, but from the one course walk I did, I thought the previous course was a lot more technical and a lot more interesting. Except for those tight S curves - those looked positively evil.

PS. Wtf was up with the start?

Leave a comment:

• backtrail69
    replied
    Originally posted by E-rich View Post
    you have a better motor....you just put the supsension on the wrong car!!!!!!!!
    I bought my eta the way it is minus the bumpers, grills, is rear spoiler, lights, HIDs, and a few interior bits. I also dont want THAT much motor on a tight auto-x track :).

Leave a comment:

• E-rich
    replied
    Originally posted by backtrail69 View Post
    I wish I had your motor... and some hoosiers...then I could be ALOT faster.. Still had fun as always.
    you have a better motor....you just put the supsension on the wrong car!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• backtrail69
    replied
    I wish I had your motor... and some hoosiers...then I could be ALOT faster.. Still had fun as always.

Leave a comment:

• nando
    started a topic yet another autox video (06/03)..

yet another autox video (06/03)..

No hoosiers this time, I chorded them last weekend and my new ones just showed up (a day late and dollar short). So I ran on my BFG KDWs, which were on their last legs, and are now officially dead.

http://www.325ix.com/movies/everett_06_03_07.wmv (25.5mb)

it was hotter than hell out (for WA anyway). My poor BFGs were melted after 4 runs.. I just hope it doesn't rain before I pick up my new set this week! :p

also, more cell phone pics, with blacktrail's eta:

Working...
X