wheel teaser : some 7.5x16" OZ Rims that I am working on

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Joe318is
    replied
    Not the exact same but just as rare. Early '90s Fittipaldi 5 spokes by OZ. 16X7 et24 4x100. you find tons in 15X7, this is the only set i know of in 16X7

    Im going to refinish them all silver with the next set of tires.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zya8187
    replied
    Originally posted by DEV0 E30
    Trust me, he has me beat.
    But you got "da bears"

    Leave a comment:


  • IHeartE30s
    replied
    Im not a big fan of those style wheels. . .look like banana peels. But there clean regardles.

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe318is
    classic 16" OZ 5 spokes FTW [i know cause i got some]
    POST SOME PICS !

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    classic 16" OZ 5 spokes FTW [i know cause i got some]

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    Originally posted by vlad
    whole rim in black with the red stripe just like the ACSs that I had before
    ;)
    Do it!

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by T3rd Ferguson
    I'm no expert, hence me asking this question. but how do you plan on polishing the lips if they are painted in primer?
    I've decided to paint the lips silver and clearcoat them over, or maybe do the whole rim in black with the red stripe just like the ACSs that I had before
    ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    7.5 isnt wide enough :p

    Leave a comment:


  • wickedE30
    replied
    Originally posted by T3rd Ferguson
    I'm no expert, hence me asking this question. but how do you plan on polishing the lips if they are painted in primer?
    +1

    Leave a comment:


  • DEV0 E30
    replied
    Originally posted by !RocknE30!
    I likes. Those are going to look pretty damn good when you get them painted and polished up. I think you're secretly trying to dethrone devon as the official R3v wheel whore :D
    Trust me, he has me beat.

    Leave a comment:


  • T3rd Ferguson
    replied
    I'm no expert, hence me asking this question. but how do you plan on polishing the lips if they are painted in primer?

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    when u get a e30 you are either going to have to do a 5 lug swap OR get a e30 M3 for them to fit !! Sell them

    Leave a comment:


  • drifty340i
    replied
    you are a wheel hore lol nice!

    Leave a comment:


  • !RocknE30!
    replied
    I likes. Those are going to look pretty damn good when you get them painted and polished up. I think you're secretly trying to dethrone devon as the official R3v wheel whore :D

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Court M3
    P.I.M.P. What color are you painting them?
    I am thinking of painting the centers nogaro silver and keeping the lip polished

    Leave a comment:

Working...