If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
wheel teaser : some 7.5x16" OZ Rims that I am working on
Not the exact same but just as rare. Early '90s Fittipaldi 5 spokes by OZ. 16X7 et24 4x100. you find tons in 15X7, this is the only set i know of in 16X7
Im going to refinish them all silver with the next set of tires.
I'm no expert, hence me asking this question. but how do you plan on polishing the lips if they are painted in primer?
I've decided to paint the lips silver and clearcoat them over, or maybe do the whole rim in black with the red stripe just like the ACSs that I had before
;)
I likes. Those are going to look pretty damn good when you get them painted and polished up. I think you're secretly trying to dethrone devon as the official R3v wheel whore :D
I likes. Those are going to look pretty damn good when you get them painted and polished up. I think you're secretly trying to dethrone devon as the official R3v wheel whore :D
Leave a comment: