Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 months progess: yes, more pics of the bronzit bomber, what can I say.. I'm in love?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    are my eyes deceiving me or is a very small part of the tech2 front painted black? looks good!

    Comment


      #17


      Looked perfect in your sig imo :)

      Bronzit represent!

      Lsx/t56 Swap progress |----------| .0000000005% - Well below poverty line.
      Getting purists panties in a knot since 2007. ;)
      E30 count = 6! :shock:

      Comment


        #18
        I have to agree, I liked the Alpina front alot better. too bad it got "killed'
        your car looks great, and I think I like your rims better than a set of RS 16" would look on your car.

        Comment


          #19
          God hates you for putting roundels on those rims.

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
            God hates you for putting roundels on those rims.
            Thats okay, I don't identify with any particular god so yours can hate me as much as he/she wants too.


            Originally posted by stevofthahill View Post
            are my eyes deceiving me or is a very small part of the tech2 front painted black? looks good!
            I painted about an inch of the front lip with rubberized black paint, its very easy to remove (it literally peels off) and repaint if it gets scrapped or damaged.

            Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
            I have to agree, I liked the Alpina front alot better. too bad it got "killed'
            your car looks great, and I think I like your rims better than a set of RS 16" would look on your car.
            I liked it better too, but it just wasn't practical for daily driving out here. because we have no underground retention for storm water we have rather large ditches on the sides of our roads, which make it pain to get into and out of driveways with a lowered car.



            Side note: I really cannot understand why there's hatred for sportmaxs. I mean, they're not like rotas or drags in that they directly copied some other wheel. the 002 and 501 seem pretty original to me, do people not like them simply because they don't cost a month's salary?
            Last edited by Hon2BMW; 08-11-2007, 12:16 PM.



            AWS Gorillas

            -For those who help defend others against wheel-snobs and their associated douchebaggery.

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by Hon2BMW View Post
              205/50/16 stretched slightly on 16x8
              Kudos for actually running the right sized tire. Nobody with 16x8/16x9's seems to do that.
              BimmerHeads
              Classic BMW Specialists
              Santa Clarita, CA

              www.BimmerHeads.com

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by Hon2BMW View Post
                Thats okay, I don't identify with any particular god so yours can hate me as much as he/she wants too.
                Zing! :D

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by Hon2BMW View Post
                  Side note: I really cannot understand why there's hatred for sportmaxs. I mean, they're not like rotas or drags in that they directly copied some other wheel. the 002 and 501 seem pretty original to me, do people not like them simply because they don't cost a month's salary?
                  I'm not the biggest fan, but I agree with you. Is it because they're much more affordable and yet still pretty tasteful.
                  Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by Hon2BMW View Post
                    Side note: I really cannot understand why there's hatred for sportmaxs. I mean, they're not like rotas or drags in that they directly copied some other wheel. the 002 and 501 seem pretty original to me, do people not like them simply because they don't cost a month's salary?

                    I dont get it either...

                    I was actually gonna say, I dont car what anyone says, sportmax look freakin GREAT! Those may be my next rims if I ever get rid of the Alpina's.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      what wheels are those MR HON?

                      Comment


                        #26
                        great looking car man.

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Looks good, bro. Your Bronzit is what I hope Project Mayhem will one day become. :D

                          If you replace your Sportmax let me know, I'll buy them.

                          Tim


                          1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
                          MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
                          | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list



                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X