Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 months progess: yes, more pics of the bronzit bomber, what can I say.. I'm in love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VacMan
    replied
    Looks good, bro. Your Bronzit is what I hope Project Mayhem will one day become. :D

If you replace your Sportmax let me know, I'll buy them.

Tim

Leave a comment:

• rodrigo
    replied
    great looking car man.

Leave a comment:

• sirsteezo
    replied
    what wheels are those MR HON?

Leave a comment:

• schmidty
    replied
    Originally posted by Hon2BMW View Post
    Side note: I really cannot understand why there's hatred for sportmaxs. I mean, they're not like rotas or drags in that they directly copied some other wheel. the 002 and 501 seem pretty original to me, do people not like them simply because they don't cost a month's salary?

I dont get it either...

I was actually gonna say, I dont car what anyone says, sportmax look freakin GREAT! Those may be my next rims if I ever get rid of the Alpina's.

Leave a comment:

• ToplessE30
    replied
    Side note: I really cannot understand why there's hatred for sportmaxs. I mean, they're not like rotas or drags in that they directly copied some other wheel. the 002 and 501 seem pretty original to me, do people not like them simply because they don't cost a month's salary?
    I'm not the biggest fan, but I agree with you. Is it because they're much more affordable and yet still pretty tasteful.

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    Thats okay, I don't identify with any particular god so yours can hate me as much as he/she wants too.
    Zing! :D

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    205/50/16 stretched slightly on 16x8
    Kudos for actually running the right sized tire. Nobody with 16x8/16x9's seems to do that.

Leave a comment:

• Hon2BMW
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
    God hates you for putting roundels on those rims.
    Thats okay, I don't identify with any particular god so yours can hate me as much as he/she wants too.

Originally posted by stevofthahill View Post
    are my eyes deceiving me or is a very small part of the tech2 front painted black? looks good!
    I painted about an inch of the front lip with rubberized black paint, its very easy to remove (it literally peels off) and repaint if it gets scrapped or damaged.

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
    I have to agree, I liked the Alpina front alot better. too bad it got "killed'
    your car looks great, and I think I like your rims better than a set of RS 16" would look on your car.
    I liked it better too, but it just wasn't practical for daily driving out here. because we have no underground retention for storm water we have rather large ditches on the sides of our roads, which make it pain to get into and out of driveways with a lowered car.

Last edited by Hon2BMW; 08-11-2007, 11:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Digitalwave
    replied
    God hates you for putting roundels on those rims.

Leave a comment:

• mikeedler
    replied
    I have to agree, I liked the Alpina front alot better. too bad it got "killed'
    your car looks great, and I think I like your rims better than a set of RS 16" would look on your car.

Leave a comment:

• Firestorm
    replied

Looked perfect in your sig imo :)

Bronzit represent!

Leave a comment:

• stevofthahill
    replied
    are my eyes deceiving me or is a very small part of the tech2 front painted black? looks good!

Leave a comment:

• RedStar240
    replied
    nice i like it

Leave a comment:

• bo0stedc2
    replied
    Do you rub with those sized tires?

Leave a comment:

• Hon2BMW
    replied
    Originally posted by vlad View Post
    do you have more pics of the Alpina replica front spoiler? I just ordered the same thing and was wondering how it looks like ... Also, which rear skirt is that? The reason I ask is because the fitment is so-so from the pic that you posted.. Love the sideskirts, DIY FTW !
    The rear skirt is an mtech replica, it fits well on the drivers side but for some reason not on the passenger side, the whole bumper on the passeger side is messed up, the PO said the car got sideswiped by a snow plow in one of its previous lives. the hood on the front is out of alignment as well as the front bumper. I'm sure the rear lip would fit better if this where not the case.

a couple of my older threads have pictures of the car with the alpina front. The alpina front was destroyed by road construction several weeks ago.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X