X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God
    replied
    Originally posted by ToplessE30 View Post
    Nice e30... some people may ask if you'll sell your analog clock. Welcome to R3Vlimited!
    What for? Analog clocks are not hard to find, at least here that is...I've seen plenty in eBay too.

Thanks! :)

Originally posted by E30 Reaktionär View Post
    Yes!! body colored kidneys. Car looks good, but could be lowered some.
    It is lowered over stock, 40mm front and rear, that's about 1,5 inch I think. It is actually very low for the roads we have here, I've already damaged two exhausts by hitting down on the road because of bumps and holes! My oil pans are just lucky still!

PS. there is no thing as 'smooth tarmac' over here.

Originally posted by LivingLegend06 View Post
    you had the standard seats recovered? Why? IMO sports are so much better.
    We both agree, but I couldn't find sport seats here after looking for 6 months! The original fiber was pretty much destroyed so I was left with either the choice of recovering the original seats or buying aftermarket sport seats, which is not my thing, so I went for the first choice.

In the future I may install two front sport seats from an E36 or E46 though!

Originally posted by speedhop View Post
    God would never have seats like that....
    You see, nobody can understand what God's thinking.

Thanks everyone! :)
    Last edited by God; 08-12-2007, 02:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• speedhop
    replied
    God would never have seats like that....

otherwise nice car

Leave a comment:

• LivingLegend06
    replied
    you had the standard seats recovered? Why? IMO sports are so much better.

The eyebrows and body colored kidneys are not my style either. Clean car though.

Leave a comment:

• mudflaps
    replied
    did you have "pimp my ride" do your seats?

Leave a comment:

• E30 Reaktionär
    replied
    Yes!! body colored kidneys. Car looks good, but could be lowered some.

Leave a comment:

• ToplessE30
    replied
    Nice e30... some people may ask if you'll sell your analog clock. Welcome to R3Vlimited!

Leave a comment:

• God
    started a topic Here is my baby!

Here is my baby!

Hey guys,

My name is Manos and I'm from the other side of the pond (Greece), but I really like this forum and I frequently read it. I didn't register for posting until now because my English could be a helluva lot better, but I'm working on this!

I own a 318i Euro which has an M40 engine (most of you guys probably never saw one of those and frankly you aren't missing much) with a list of tweaks and mods so extensive that would probably make a track day japanese car jealous. I got inspired for a lot of things from here. It lacks the lot of power of a I6 engine, but for my use (99.5% city driving) it is more than enough.

Anyway, here she is:

Working...
X