My 325is, let me show you it
Collapse
X
-
-
dude you just called a noob by a noobie...Originally posted by fliplapYou must be new here.
you cant take that shit.
Leave a comment:
-
We'll do a full photo shoot soon. Not much has changed on the car, but it'll be shot with a good camera and an actual photographer for once. lulzLeave a comment:
-
-
Is that your little brother's shirt?
I've always like this e30 but you need better pics.Leave a comment:
-
Fuck ya'll Jamie is an OG. He just disappeared for awhile.
More pictures of the car Webster.Leave a comment:
-
Pic 1 says... "Yeeeah fooo!"
Pic 2 says... "You's one fine bitch."
Pic 3 says... oh wait, where is pic 3?!? Dammit! I hate you.Leave a comment:
-
From what I can see, the car looks sweet!
More pics... show me them!Leave a comment:
-
You have a picture of yourself looking at your own car. And you are wearing sandals and a polo. Strike 3 and you WILL be banned.Leave a comment:
-


Leave a comment: