Couple Pics of Random Local E-Dirtyz

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Teaguer
    replied
    Nice vert , I can't believe you let that ugly bitch drive it though . :D


    Oh and if you respray the same color but with more metallic it will change the color to more of a gray .

    Leave a comment:


  • beejay
    replied
    Originally posted by z50_Jumper
    I <3 your wheels, what size are those anyways?
    The Th lines are 16x8.5 and 16x9.5 with decently stretched rubber. And for
    Mariano comment I live outside Vancouver in the suburbs not to far from the city though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Huff
    replied
    That's it.. I'm finding some Ronal Turbo's.. or something like them. Are those Schmidt TH rims? What wheels are on the White one?

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Where are you located, beejay? Nice cars!!


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • z50_Jumper
    replied
    I <3 your wheels, what size are those anyways?

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    Holy shit, the alpine is outstanding. Even shakey Jake would be proud of that ride (Simmons competition!).
    Where the fuck is that kid anyways? CRIKEY.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lof8
    replied
    That white car looks amazing.

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    damn, those wheels look tits. too bad your cabby isnt an early model with euro chrome bumpers...that would look siiiiick.

    Leave a comment:


  • sanya
    replied
    th's look perfect on your car!

    Leave a comment:


  • beejay
    replied
    Simmons are on another E30 locally here, for some reason his car doesn't pull it off compared to Jordon. For the color for my car I can't really say yet, but it's either going to be very unique or going to be the same but with more metallic. Thanks for the complements guys! I had a feeling some people wouldn't like the Th lines as much. But i'm bring something different to the table here. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    LOVE gold wheels on white cars. That first pic is sex.

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    nice

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Originally posted by blck325is
    I thought he was trying to sell the simmons...
    Pretty sure he sold his Simmons too. Love the Schmidts, what color are you going with?

    Leave a comment:


  • blck325is
    replied
    I thought he was trying to sell the simmons. I could be wrong though. The schmidts(sp?) on your convertible are interesting. Strangely they work well or alot better than I pictured they would in my head. Nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • 4ce30
    replied
    Originally posted by beejay
    I can't say what wheels he's got but they are money forsure. :D
    What is he doing with the goldies???? PM me

    Leave a comment:

Working...