No announcement yet.

My latest creation..... Bianchnasty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the bike will probably end up as a fixie or singlespeed of some sort with rack on back for beer runs.

Comment

Come on dude, hooking up cables is a brainless task!

The bike looks good. The frame geometry looks weird, the rear triangle looks too big or something.

Originally posted by whysimon
      WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
        Come on dude, hooking up cables is a brainless task!

The bike looks good. The frame geometry looks weird, the rear triangle looks too big or something.
        Agreed, are those the original stays? That is a touring frame hence the eyelets so a wheel base of 40.5 to 41.5 was common in the 80's. That has Reynolds tubing or is that a Columbus SL bike.

Does anyone have a Specialized Allez, I am looking at one now but don't know if it's a triple or double bike. It has a black crank and deraileur.

can anyone id it from this pic?
        Last edited by SchnellerVert; 10-16-2007, 07:06 PM.

Comment

/\

Looks like a triple to me..

I have a CAAD9 myself.

Comment

the rear stays are like that because it looks like its more of a touring frame than a racing frame. the geometry looks pretty relaxed.

Comment

nice grips ahah.

celeste blue is so dreamy

Comment

Originally posted by z50_Jumper View Post
                I want to build a fixed gear road bike with coaster brake, just so i can freaking coast, would be much more practical for me.
                Fixed gear... is always fixed. no ifs ands or buts.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Im telling you... Monday night bike rides. campus at 9:30-10pm. High and 15th

Originally posted by vlad
                  Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

^cycling club...rides to plain city every saturday. Its a nice ride. Saturday mornings @ 10:30 in front of the main library.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrcruse View Post
                      ^cycling club...rides to plain city every saturday. Its a nice ride. Saturday mornings @ 10:30 in front of the main library.

Your bike looks expensive. Must be the lack of spokes. Disregard any assumed lack of bike knowledge, Cars take more than enough hobbie related free time.

Comment

pistas are not played out
                        1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                        1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                        1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                        1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

wish I had a single gear bike.
                          My '00 R600 is in the shop, or I'd take pics.
                          Slicktop City!

Comment

i definately know nothing about bikes although i got a rad one for free from my old boss...i hit the biketrail sometimes...i guess its the country boy in me but i dont get the whole street bicycle thing...its so much funny to jump your bike off/over rediculous shit
                            beware of attack squirrels

Comment

we put a neon on my roomates fixie~ dont have any pics of my dd on the laptop but we rides bikez

erry day

sweet ride

Comment

i mainly ride mountain. i generally hate roadies, as they have left a bad taste in my mouth. fat old men who spend high dollars, bitch about everything under the sun, but cant ride for shit.

ive got a trek fuel ex8 which is blinged to the max with chris king hubs/headset for all my urban assult and mtn needs. it may be for sale soon as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X